Jude Bellingham

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
Thought he was worthy of his own thread in here.

My current opinion of him: Bellingham can act the model schoolboy off the pitch all he likes, but how anyone can watch him on the pitch and not think the hype and protection he gets in La Liga has gone to his head is beyond understanding.

Nearly every time I have watched him he looks petulant and entitled. That was very much on show for tonight’s CL QF at the Bernabeu. He spent most of the match on his arse moaning about perceived injustices whilst miraculously avoiding a booking that would have seen him miss the second leg.

He is a gifted footballer (though, not quite as good as many of his PR zealots make him out to be, at least not yet) but he seems a duplicitous, juvenile, shitehousing egotist at present. In many ways he is a perfect match for Real Madrid.

I hope, for his and England’s sake, he grows out of it.

Absolute twat, he outdove everyone in his team including Vinicius and I didn't think that was possible, did fuck all apart from that, hopefully we send him packing next week and he can go back to conning the idiots in Spain.

Overrated. Glad he’s where he is. In a few years he will have swapped places with his brother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.