Jude Bellingham

Great player, would love to have him in our team. Considering how young he is his first season in Madrid has been incredible. I wish we could have signed him.

Great player, would love to have him in our team. Considering how young he is his first season in Madrid has been incredible. I wish we could have signed him.

If he could stay on his feet for 90 minutes and shut his fucking yap he might stand a chance, however he's suited to Madrids fuckwittery I hope he stays there and enjoys the sun.

Do you like Bruno Fernandes? By all accounts a nice enough chap off the pitch.

It's perhaps because i have my England specs on that i like to see him do well and enjoying his rise, i don't mind if he has a bit of an attitude on the pitch - in fact, i think that is one thing that's been missing from the England team for a long time - we need players who have that win at all costs mentality and if that means rubbing up the opponents the wrong way a little then so be it.

Yep, Great player and Pep would have loved the option of Rodri and Bellingham controlling the midfield from back to front, But I do have a Question about Bellingham being overplayed in his youth, I have noticed a little drop off in the latter part of this season, In both games vs City have was never in full control of his role in the middle of the park, But when have we seen Real Madrid park the bus in any game and maybe he was asked to sit back,

It's perhaps because i have my England specs on that i like to see him do well and enjoying his rise, i don't mind if he has a bit of an attitude on the pitch - in fact, i think that is one thing that's been missing from the England team for a long time - we need players who have that win at all costs mentality and if that means rubbing up the opponents the wrong way a little then so be it.

He's a very good player and he's doing what the rest of his team, and most players in Spain do and that's make the most of any contact! I didn't see that sort of petulance from him at Dortmund, and it wouldn't work in the prem if he'd have joined us.

He's without a doubt overhyped. He wasn't deserving of a whole paragraph in the BBC Sport review of our penalty loss to them. They suggested him "taking the ball from the sky" and scoring a penalty was a sign of his class. It was a bad touch, just no one was near him. And a penalty is a penalty. Modric missed one, so did Bernardo but they're far better players.

Need to calm down over him. He's good but that's it at this stage. If he thinks he's better than everyone else and tries to do things on his own then he'll cause more damage with England. We've got plenty of top quality players who he should trust and pass the ball to.

We tried.

He didn't want to join a "plastic club". Took the easy way of more money and being allowed to act the ****.

His loss.

He is average.
The sad part is England will play him.
You just can't call a lad that's done what he's done at his age average it's just pure denial of his qualities. People letting their distate for his perceived antics get in the way of objective views on his abilities and contribution for club and Country. This thread is riddled with it.

He's a very good player and he's doing what the rest of his team, and most players in Spain do and that's make the most of any contact! I didn't see that sort of petulance from him at Dortmund, and it wouldn't work in the prem if he'd have joined us.

He's without a doubt overhyped. He wasn't deserving of a whole paragraph in the BBC Sport review of our penalty loss to them. They suggested him "taking the ball from the sky" and scoring a penalty was a sign of his class. It was a bad touch, just no one was near him. And a penalty is a penalty. Modric missed one, so did Bernardo but they're far better players.

Need to calm down over him. He's good but that's it at this stage. If he thinks he's better than everyone else and tries to do things on his own then he'll cause more damage with England. We've got plenty of top quality players who he should trust and pass the ball to.
Wasn't a bad touch at all, it was excellent...not out of this world though. I'd expect it from any player playing in a champs lge quarter final tbh
He's very good for his age. There is a shit load of hype about him which I do find a bit overbearing. The ballon d'or talk is brutal to listen to though. With all the hype he's had its hardly surprising if he is developing a certain attitude as a result and that might not stand him in good stead. Mostly I don't see that much of a problem with him. I think he speaks fantastically in interviews and on the pitch he's demonstrating the presence and attitude that will see him thrive at Madrid with the way they are. He's going to have a significant career and it seems there's a lot of people who find that prospect hard to stomach for some reason.

very obvious bellingham did not fancy the prem - he wanted the easy route - lower level la liga and still a big pay day - I think he hasnt got too much bottle for the prem and time will prove this - at the moment he has promise but really would he survive in the prem - the answer is categorically no - not at this moment and probably never

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.