judge him in blue

mackenzie said:
We don't really have a choice. I think most of us want him to succeed in some shape or form.

If he pulls on the blue shirt and does some scoring I expect most of the posters on here to be changing their tune very soon. That's football.

If he signs I hope he has a career ending injury, warming up for the first game, and we can claim the insurance on him.

I think your all forgetting that Hughes signings have out performed any other players in our squad since he took over(minus TBH), if he wants Bellamy he wants him for a reason why not wait and see what the plan is rather than slating him already what chance has he got to build HIS team if all were gonna do is sit here and abuse......Hughes has worked with him before and obviously he feels Bellamy can improve us. Yes ok hes over-priced but who gives a fuck? Its not like we cant afford it is it?.....

stu9488 said:
I think your all forgetting that Hughes signings have out performed any other players in our squad since he took over(minus TBH), if he wants Bellamy he wants him for a reason why not wait and see what the plan is rather than slating him already what chance has he got to build HIS team if all were gonna do is sit here and abuse......Hughes has worked with him before and obviously he feels Bellamy can improve us. Yes ok hes over-priced but who gives a fuck? Its not like we cant afford it is it?.....

Not true, Hughes signing have been good, but none as good as Superman.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
mackenzie said:
We don't really have a choice. I think most of us want him to succeed in some shape or form.

If he pulls on the blue shirt and does some scoring I expect most of the posters on here to be changing their tune very soon. That's football.

If he signs I hope he has a career ending injury, warming up for the first game, and we can claim the insurance on him.

Great, leaves us with Benjani etc etc.

Boj won't be back anytime soon either.

Do you really want us to sign a forward and see it go tits up?

de niro said:
give bellamy a chance, lets see what he brings to our squad. none of us have had the chance to see him week in week out. once we have we can form our opinions. as soon as he puts that shirt on i for one will be right behind him.

sorry for the new thread but i just to get this off my chest.

Of course i will get right behind any player in our shirt! he's cnut alright but we've had em before.

Bluemoon115 said:
Oh and wherewere all your moral protests when we were taken over by a corrupt dictator who has likely commted far worse crimes than twat Riise with a golf club?

Some might suggest that some of you have certain agenda's.

I DO HAVE AN AGENDA

I dont want this t**t at city

Thaskin never pulled on a city shirt and played i the team.....

stony said:
stu9488 said:

Not true, Hughes signing have been good, but none as good as Superman.

So Zab,Kompany,SWP,Robinho haven't made a difference then? If we had someone like Bellamy playing against Borro away and Bolton away we would of taken some points away from those kind of games, Hughes knows him better than any other manager

mackenzie said:

i wont

dont care if he scores loads i want rid of him

simon23 said:
mackenzie said:

i wont

dont care if he scores loads i want rid of him

simon, I usually agree with you on lots of stuff football related but not this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.