judge him in blue

honestly I dont know the whole thing behind the hatred of Bellamy from any point of view as I never followed the man. But if he signs then he is blue and I will support him.

Grimble said:
Embarrassing signing for a crazy fee, he will be probably be gone in summer along with Hughes for a third of what we have paid. I won't boo him for no reason but i certainly won't be welcoming him.
saved me the effort.

mackenzie said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
mackenzie said:
We don't really have a choice. I think most of us want him to succeed in some shape or form.

If he pulls on the blue shirt and does some scoring I expect most of the posters on here to be changing their tune very soon. That's football.

If he signs I hope he has a career ending injury, warming up for the first game, and we can claim the insurance on him.

Great, leaves us with Benjani etc etc.

Boj won't be back anytime soon either.

Do you really want us to sign a forward and see it go tits up?

Bellamy has started 15 games this year and scored 5 goals
Jo/Sturridge/Castillo have started 10 times this year and scored 6 goals

mackenzie said:
simon23 said:
mackenzie said:
We don't really have a choice. I think most of us want him to succeed in some shape or form.

If he pulls on the blue shirt and does some scoring I expect most of the posters on here to be changing their tune very soon. That's football.

i wont

dont care if he scores loads i want rid of him

simon, I usually agree with you on lots of stuff football related but not this one.

did you see the barton incident this weekend??????.....having a go at his own player on the pitch????

i expect worse from bellamy......he makes barton look like a saint!!!!!

im livid that we have signed this guy (and im a MH fan)......i cannot and will no support someone who is complete and utter scum......if he scores ill cheer but it wont be directed at him...it will be for the team......ill never clap him on or off the pitch...ill never even aim a decent look in his general direction......

i hope he has at most half a season at city and leaves in the summer when we sign players who will be clearly better than this overarrated, over paid obnoxious piece of dirt. i hope we sell him to lower league opposition and finsih his career!!!!!

simon23 said:
mackenzie said:
simon23 said:
mackenzie said:

i wont

dont care if he scores loads i want rid of him

simon, I usually agree with you on lots of stuff football related but not this one.

did you see the barton incident this weekend??????.....having a go at his own player on the pitch????

i expect worse from bellamy......he makes barton look like a saint!!!!!

im livid that we have signed this guy (and im a MH fan)......i cannot and will no support someone who is complete and utter scum......if he scores ill cheer but it wont be directed at him...it will be for the team......ill never clap him on or off the pitch...ill never even aim a decent look in his general direction......

i hope he has at most half a season at city and leaves in the summer when we sign players who will be clearly better than this overarrated, over paid obnoxious piece of dirt. i hope we sell him to lower league opposition and finsih his career!!!!!

Fair enough. He can be a tw*t. But let MH see if he can get the best out of him.

As others have said, he does seem to have an eye for a good transfer.

And we have no choice really, do we?

Absolute wanker of the highest order, and not a very good goal scorer at that.

Few comments on here about people believing what they read in the paper, that is not that case.

He went at Riise with a golf club because he would not sing on karaoke.

said on TalkSport 4 weeks ago he is happy at West Ham and would only leave if they needed the money. Because West Ham have rejected all bids, he has gone on strike.

He is not a prolific goalscorer.

He was aware of our interest but wanted to go to Spurs.

Bet Kaka can't wait to sign up now....Craig who???

Redknapp, Zola and Hughes, all good judges of a a player, want the lad. So perhaps we should admit he has some ability and judge him on how he plays in blue?

I don't like the man - though I'm convinced that he's no worse than many other players who have better reputations - but I'm going to put that aside. Those of you with issues should get off your high horses and realise that there have been plenty of equally obnoxious characters playing in sky blue, and not all of them have been hated.

i have never like Bellamy but if he signs i will support him none the less and give him a chance too impress at city

Simon to say Bellamy makes Barton look a saint is ridiculous!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.