Jules Koundé

82m pounds release clause. If Seville wont agree any lower then Txiki will look a fool for trying for Koulibaly for months who might move to PSG for 70-75m deal, and we end up paying more for Kounde who we could have got much earlier for same money.

The later we can agree for somebody he will have higher price and sellers know we are in panic mode and also they might need higher price to offset the risk of not having enough time for replacement.
We better fucking sort this CB position this week and not leave for next week. I mean Txiki new last summer we need a new CB, hence the Maguire offers.

If we go down to Wolves conceding 2-3 tonight, I expect Txiki to close a deal tomorrow for either of rumoured CBs.

82m pounds release clause. If Seville wont agree any lower then Txiki will look a fool for trying for Koulibaly for months who might move to PSG for 70-75m deal, and we end up paying more for Kounde who we could have got much earlier for same money.

The later we can agree for somebody he will have higher price and sellers know we are in panic mode and also they might need higher price to offset the risk of not having enough time for replacement.
We better fucking sort this CB position this week and not leave for next week. I mean Txiki new last summer we need a new CB, hence the Maguire offers.

If we go down to Wolves conceding 2-3 tonight, I expect Txiki to close a deal tomorrow for either of rumoured CBs.
Great post.

No chance, Otamendi is still here.

What happens if we win by 2 or 3 and keep a clean sheet?
Are we good to go with what we have?

The only player I'd really wonder about as an alternative is Upamacano.

Not quite sure why United is linked and we are not other than another wishful thinking transfer for them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.