Jules Koundé

Are we actually in for this guy then?!
My guess from what’s been said , and with how tight city keep things that’s all we can do, I reckon we’ve been talking with him and Seville since the rumours of Txiki talking to Seville when he was in Barcelona, along with rumours that a Seville defender clause had been triggered by a p/l club, it could be us and him not Carlos. Plus there was talk a few days ago we had given Napoli until the 15th to accept our Koulibaly offer.
So maybe we’ve firmed up on a Seville defender and it’s Kounde not Carlos.

Have you heard anything on this too TH?

I haven't matey. Not really been working. I saw Mike McGrath is one of the sources for it?

I would normally say to ignore him but he is close to a few agents, mainly Aidy Ward, Sterling's guy, so you never know.

Would love it to be right, I think he has the playing characteristics our team doesn't have enough of, highly aggressive, quick and hungry.

What is it with City going for small centre halves. At 5' 11" another midget who would probably struggle physically in England. We need some physicality and a leader not a small youngster with "potential". Quick is great when the high line is caught out but at set pieces our presence is lacking imo and that's where we're hurt most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.