Jules Koundé

Really really hope this has legs. I think he makes up for the lack of speed our CBs have, including Laporte, the lad is slllooowww.

A back 4 of Ake, Laporte, Kounde, Walker

Has enough pace for me, and with Rodri as a DM and Ake and Kounde having jumping power to make up their height difference I think we are fine aerially.

Really really hope this has legs. I think he makes up for the lack of speed our CBs have, including Laporte, the lad is slllooowww.

A back 4 of Ake, Laporte, Kounde, Walker

Has enough pace for me, and with Rodri as a DM and Ake and Kounde having jumping power to make up their height difference I think we are fine aerially.

agree with all of this mate ! Really hope this happens ASAP if it’s true

YouTube videos Make anyone look good but would love to see this young lad in a blue shirt hugely talent quick clearly has a lot of experience at such a young age also. There’s good defenders out there let’s just hope we sign the right one. CTID

As long as he can jump and time his jumps then his height isn't a problem
I don’t think this is as true as you think it is. His lack of height can still bring problems.

This transfer does NOT make me happy whatsoever, but I don’t get paid to do this stuff. Telling myself to trust City’s experts. *sigh*

Last edited:
I don’t think this is as true as you think it is. His lack of high can still bring problems.

This transfer does NOT make me happy whatsoever, but I don’t get paid to do this stuff. Telling myself to trust City’s experts. *sigh*

He can still adapt. Centre backs don't have to be lumbering giants,

Went on a few Sevilla forums. One of which is very popular. Translated from the news of Kounde to City. Most are of the thought pay the clause or forget it. But many think Monchi could sell because he’d be happy to see a 50m profit on his investment from last summer.
And all would rather lose Carlos than Kounde because how good Kounde will be.
Just thought I’d share.

I don’t think this is as true as you think it is. His lack of high can still bring problems.

You have watched him play? If so what don't you like about him?

He was great at Benidorm Rovers
CYY2NemWMAApPuY.jpg

Looking at his videos, his skillset and physicality seems to make him appear more suitable as a right back. He is smallish for a centre half in the PL.

Worth noting that the best centre half we have had for several years was someone whose skillset was initially more suitable for playing in midfield.

I still think our best option for a new centre half should be someone who is experienced, a leader and dominant in the air.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.