Jules Koundé

Hi, I'm from Sevilla and I'm going to clarify some details that I'm reading to you and that I understand that you don't know.

First, Sevilla is a selling club. It is our club model, thanks to which we have managed to win more titles than in our entire history in 15 years and which has made us achieve stability without external money in a region that is quite economically depressed.

Our fans is used to selling our stars almost every year, it is a way to amortize a player and get an economic and sports performance that allows us to reach other players with potential. That is why Monchi declared the other day that our club model is what it is and that he understands that the fans ask for "clause or nothing" since there are many people who think that we should keep our best players longer.

The player for whom we would like to have raised money is Diego Carlos, but it has not been possible, that is why with Kounde we are being tougher than we would have been with DC since he has a promising future and it is believed that it can be withdraw money almost the same as the termination clause.

Kounde also has two details to take into account and for which we cannot sell cheaply: we have to pay 20% of the capital gains of a future sale to his home club and it cost us 25 million. The economic return that we would obtain for him for an offer of 60 million is very small.

Do I think it will come out? We had to wait first for the European Super Cup to finish, but after the final, if an offer close to 70 million comes, I think it could come out. As I say, we are a selling club and Monchi with that money could do magic, bring a new Kounde and two more players who give more potential to the squad.

Is Kounde worth them? He has a long way to go, but he has tremendous potential, I don't know how he will fit into English football, he has a good head but is short and has a very good ball pass, although he has problems with crossed balls. But for example, Sergio Ramos left here with much less demonstrated than this boy and you saw his career.

I hope I have clarified a little doubts.

See ya guys!

(sorry for my english, I left Bournemouth a long time ago XD)

Its excellent that he has a good head.

Impressive
We beat Real Madrid home & away with Otamendi & Dinho starting those games as right sided centre backs.

I mean it’s interesting & could be a trend but there are likely other factors - in the same way neither Otamendi nor Dinho were the reason we won those 2 games against Madrid.

Julien Laurens, when asked on the Football Weekly pod because he thought he was "Paris born and bred" by James Richardson yesterday (turns out he was born in Brooklyn but raised in Paris) if he was "good enough" for City, said:

"He's good enough for any club" but then stated he's short and "not so good in the air"

which led me to go..."huh?" since that doesn't quite match what we know, nor the statistics tell us.

Otherwise, he had nothing but praise for Kounde and said he's considered sure to make the French national team soon.

Julien Laurens, when asked on the Football Weekly pod because he thought he was "Paris born and bred" by James Richardson yesterday (turns out he was born in Brooklyn but raised in Paris) if he was "good enough" for City, said:

"He's good enough for any club" but then stated he's short and "not so good in the air"

which led me to go..."huh?" since that doesn't quite match what we know, nor the statistics tell us.

Otherwise, he had nothing but praise for Kounde and said he's considered sure to make the French national team soon.
I think the prospect of a Laporte / Kounde parnership at both club level and international level is pretty mouth watering. If it happens, this could be our CB paternership sorted for the next 6/7 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.