Julian Assange

How does he get residency in Oz, my son was made to wait over 4 years and one slight conviction would have seen him booted out.
Is the pretend Mrs Assange an aussie.

Just askin'

Last edited:
Same with WA but they didn’t & he was born there.
We had a referendum recently to give first nations a voice to parliament and it came up short.
If it didn't then part of QLD where a first nations tribe with its own president as such and its own native title and its own land council would have asked to secede and it would have caused an interesting constitution scenario.
I am not joking mind you.
At present no state can secede so it would need a change in the constitution and another referendum however any person or group or tribe can vote in their own president and declare themselves a separate entity albeit it would not be constitutionally recognised.

We had a referendum recently to give first nations a voice to parliament and it came up short.
If it didn't then part of QLD where a first nations tribe with its own president as such and its own native title and its own land council would have asked to secede and it would have caused an interesting constitution scenario.
I am not joking mind you.
At present no state can secede so it would need a change in the constitution and another referendum however any person or group or tribe can vote in their own president and declare themselves a separate entity albeit it would not be constitutionally recognised.

Reminds me of the Hutt River Province ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.