Julian Draxler

ljones15

Anyone seen much of this lad? Read up about him alot today and he already looks world class at the age of 19! Reminds me very much of a young Kaka, seems to drift past players. Plays as an attacking midfielder however i've seen him drift out to the left hand side. Physically excellent and has the perfect build for the premiership, he has also stated it would be a dream to play in the EPL which he made public a few months back. He has a buyout clause of £32 million! Seems like a lot of money but he's been considered an even bigger talent that Gotze, worth mentioning he's already playing for German senior side, scored on his debut vs USA last week. I very much believe another year or two at Schalke will do wonders for the lad. Surely the type of player we should consider......

Heres a video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Pg3r8jXrs[/youtube]

Signed a contract extension a few weeks ago. Really top player

We don't need an alternative to Isco, we need a striker

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286064&p=6884176&hilit=Draxler#p6884176" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=286064&p=6884176&hilit=Draxler#p6884176</a>

We already have a thread about the player. Good player though

There still is a clause in his contract, however its still 38 million! One for the future for sure.

Germans are gonna have another awesome team then for next few WC's and Euro's. Fucking shambolic that the height of England's new talent is Wilfred Zaha and Jack Wiltshire. Our academies need a real shake up. It's becoming embarrassing how few players of real quality we produce nowadays....

This is actually the player I would like the most over Isco to come to City, but as people mentioned, he signed a new contract recently and would be too expensive to bring over.

The amount of gifted midfielders coming through is an absolute joke. Better than Spain for me!

If they didn't start with a striker imagine this:

----------------Gotze---------

----Reus-------Draxler---------Ozil

------Schweinsteiger--Gundogan---

Average age: 23

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.