Julian Weigl

Surely we won't go for him and Fred.
3 players fighting over 1 position is too much

Anything below 60m is a bargain imo. He is meant to play for pep. Hope we get him. We'll be set at the pivot for the next decade.

I think he had a purple patch great 1st season and hasn't pushed on from there. He is similar to Busquets, kinda. So everyone expects him to become as good or dominant from the DM position.

I haven't been impressed watching him since his first season. He is good, but not special. Reminds me a lot of Nuri Sahin. Who was spectacular in his breakout first season at Dortmund but never reached that height again.

I sense Wiegl will go the same route.

I think he had a purple patch great 1st season and hasn't pushed on from there. He is similar to Busquets, kinda. So everyone expects him to become as good or dominant from the DM position.

I haven't been impressed watching him since his first season. He is good, but not special. Reminds me a lot of Nuri Sahin. Who was spectacular in his breakout first season at Dortmund but never reached that height again.

Didn't Sahin go to Real and immediately get badly injured? Little bit different if you didn't kick on because you were on a medical table for what should have been some of the best years of your career.

Didn't Sahin go to Real and immediately get badly injured? Little bit different if you didn't kick on because you were on a medical table for what should have been some of the best years of your career.
He had some injury issues. But even when healthy he simply couldn't consistently break into the team. But that's not a big deal, Real has always been stacked and you never know who's not going to make it.

But he couldn't really stand out at Liverpool either. We are talking about the best player in the Bundesliga in his final season at Dortmund. Just never caught that wave after that season.

He had some injury issues. But even when healthy he simply couldn't consistently break into the team. But that's not a big deal, Real has always been stacked and you never know who's not going to make it.

But he couldn't really stand out at Liverpool either. We are talking about the best player in the Bundesliga in his final season at Dortmund. Just never caught that wave after that season.

Ah yeah forgot about that spell at Liverpool. Shame. Maybe if he'd stayed at Dortmund he would have turned out alright.

When you watch Dortmund there is only 1 player who will really impress you and he isnt Weigl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.