Julian Weigl

I can understand a lot of city fans loving this he is a very good young player who plays a lot like NDJ but he does nave the same failings going forwards, most of us would love to see a young NDJ back at the club but does Pep?. does Pep think he can adapt him?. if we sign him we will know the answer and Pep rally fails it is win win for me

You've been watching the wrong player mate!

I can understand a lot of city fans loving this he is a very good young player who plays a lot like NDJ but he does nave the same failings going forwards, most of us would love to see a young NDJ back at the club but does Pep?. does Pep think he can adapt him?. if we sign him we will know the answer and Pep rally fails it is win win for me

Que???

You are obviously over-rating Weigl's passing ability

Criticism of Wiegl’s physicality and speed may have some validity but his passing range is immense and anyone whose seen him play regularly will know that’s why Pep rates him so highly.

Criticism of Wiegl’s physicality and speed may have some validity but his passing range is immense and anyone whose seen him play regularly will know that’s why Pep rates him so highly.

Exactly the same weaknesses as Fernando. Fernando was a decent passer so the initial reply to me that Fernando is nowhere near Weigls passing is over-rating it imo. He's not a Pirlo/Alonso/Kroos/Xavi passer is he. And he's nowhere as good as beating the press than Busquets is. Its the shiny new toy syndrome striking as it always does..That anyone we are currently linked with is infinitely better than anything we've had before/currently have.

Last edited:
Exactly the same weaknesses as Fernando. Fernando was a decent passer so the initial reply to me that Fernando is nowhere near Weigls passing is over-rating it imo. He's not a Pirlo/Alonso/Kroos/Xavi passer is he. And he's nowhere as good as beating the press than Busquets is. It the shiny new toy syndrome striking as it always does..That anyone we are currently linked with is infinitely better than anything we've had before/currently have.

Fernando was abysmal. Weigl is twice the player he is. But I do agree that I have doubts about Weigl’s physical presence.

Would much rather Fred over this guy....alot more pace and has a non-stop motor! If we end up paying more for Weigl than we would have done for Fred.....the whole walking away as too expensive argument, just wouldnt make sense....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.