Junior Blues News 1978 Birthday Roll Call

Just the mention of Junior Blues has brought a lump to my throat. Still remember the first time of going in my blue Umbro track suit with my brother taken by my late father. Memories, cant beat em eh

mancitymick said:
Just the mention of Junior Blues has brought a lump to my throat. Still remember the first time of going in my blue Umbro track suit with my brother taken by my late father. Memories, cant beat em eh
Hope Arsene´s not lurking around here with talk of junior blues - it´ll bring a lump to his strides ;)

I might be there for Sept 7th.

Errrrrrrrr, or not if it only goes from May to Aug!!

Colin_Bell said:
Was just looking through a summer speical of this dated May - August 1978 which includes a double page spread of all members names birthdays and was wondering if any blues on here may listed in there
I could quite possibly be on that list - Scott "L" 13th May. I think somewhere in my Dads loft all my old certificates and rosettes etc are in a briefcase.

I might be on that list for 13th June...

I also won a JB's competition two or three years later to have lunch with the City players. I still dine out on my story of sharing a meat and potato pie with Steve Mackenzie ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.