Junior Blues News 1978 Birthday Roll Call

August 26th for me too

Remember the Sunday mornings waiting outside the social club & "uncle Harry Godwin" organising stuff - happy days.

charliebigspuds said:
I may be on for 26 Aug

This date's roll call is Twins Jeffery & Ralph Cheetham, Robert Evans, Hayley Redfern, Andy Jones, Adrian Voce, Andy Thomas, Lee Shaw, Antony Healey, Steve Monteverde, Chris Howard, Jonathan Derbyshire

-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:38 pm --

The Ox said:
Colin_Bell said:
Was just looking through a summer speical of this dated May - August 1978 which includes a double page spread of all members names birthdays and was wondering if any blues on here may listed in there
I could quite possibly be on that list - Scott "L" 13th May. I think somewhere in my Dads loft all my old certificates and rosettes etc are in a briefcase.
Not on this one mate

-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:41 pm --

183sash said:
i should be on it - july 24 , i would have been 12 - junior blues membership number 572 !!

This date's roll call is Carl Whitworth, Michael D'Arcy, Tony Forsyth, Martin Wilson, Colin Wilbraham, Peter o'Brien, Terry Maher, Rachel Bradley, Vincent Sheridan, Robert Sutton, Michael Rolfe-

-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:43 pm --

Dakovich said:
Colin_Bell said:
Was just looking through a summer speical of this dated May - August 1978 which includes a double page spread of all members names birthdays and was wondering if any blues on here may listed in there

I`ve got a feeling I`ll be listed in there for my 9th birthday - can you post the list Colin?
There's 100's mate - What date are you ?

-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm --

mcgrathc said:
Hello Mate

I was a Junior Blu then, Chris and Andy McGrath????? Birthday in August
August ?

There's a Clare McGrath for August 11th ;-)<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:46 pm --<br /><br />
Elanos_Right_Boot said:
Any entries for June 21st?

Loads for that date so need more to go on :-)

[bigimg]
2mex0lu.jpg
[/bigimg]junior blues meeting 1976

Cannot remember if I joined in 76 or 79 (I still have my 79 Junior Blue Magazine). A lot of things have happened in those 30+ years.
Signed my first boy up within a couple of weeks of birth (7 now) and while he has a Barca shirt, his New City Home strip has pride of place!!

Bloody hell that brings back memories. I would have been in the september issue, don't know how you can recall your numbers though, I remember that white junior blues scarf, think I've still got it somewhere in a box in the loft & I know I've got an old woollen scarf with the Junior blues badge sewn on it, retrieved it recently from my Dads coat stand, thought it had gone years ago.

As for that umbro shirt, I had the full kit & was very proud wearing that at school, aah happy days!

Colin_Bell said:

Take a photo of it and put it on here if you can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.