Junior Season Cards 50% increase

Skashion said:
tonea2003 said:
thats all well and good redressing the balance but if all level 2er's relocate now
where do we all go?
if those that do now fill the 4 corners, what happens to the rest when we get priced out in the season after next?
lovely redressed balance!

What did people do before the days of £95 U16 season tickets?

either they paid the going rate or they weren't there
that not my issue though
mine is there is not enough space currently for all evicted north standers and potential priced out east and west standers
where do we all go?

There is a problem for most existing Colin Bell and East Stand level 2 season ticket holders who are effectively being priced out/removed from their seats by the club to make way for corporates. When we moved to the new stadium, these were the most expensive (but by no means overly expensive) areas of the ground and people made their choice to sit there. I think the ground is currently 70% s/t holders, which now doesn't leave a lot of choice for these people to relocate to. The situation for these people is the prospect of having to move from the good seats they've had for the last 7 years to the uncertainty and possibility of being split up from friends and the reality of having to relocate to 'lesser seats'. From what I've read on the Fans Forum thread, it appears the club are taking the approach of 'tough luck'.

Danny Hoekman said:
There is a problem for most existing Colin Bell and East Stand level 2 season ticket holders who are effectively being priced out/removed from their seats by the club to make way for corporates. When we moved to the new stadium, these were the most expensive (but by no means overly expensive) areas of the ground and people made their choice to sit there. I think the ground is currently 70% s/t holders, which now doesn't leave a lot of choice for these people to relocate to. The situation for these people is the prospect of having to move from the good seats they've had for the last 7 years to the uncertainty and possibility of being split up from friends and the reality of having to relocate to 'lesser seats'. From what I've read on the Fans Forum thread, it appears the club are taking the approach of 'tough luck'.

if and when they announce expansion/new stadium plans it probably wont feel so bad as i know that i would be able to relocate if i have to, but until they do so if feel a bit like limbo
and you are right i have a good seat and ideally wouldn't want to move but unfortunately thats not going to happen.
what's more important is that i can be there!

i think they are doin the right thing buy putting the kids in 1 section ! i have seen a few people come to the singin section and moan about swearin cos they have kids ! now we can say well fuckoff 2 the nothstand then ! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.