Jurgen Klopp to become Head of Soccer at Red Bull

Heaven forfend!*

Can you imagine the constant outrage emanating from Miseryside, with all those 'Scouse Not English' herberts a-whingeing and a-whining about Klopp's betrayal of their birthright?! It would far surpass that of the Dortmunders who have been complaining about The Amazingly Dentate One taking the Austrian Red Bull schilling! We'd never hear the end of it all..!

(* actually, I do rate Klopp as a coach and he could do much better than the recent incumbents in the English set up.. just a shame he behaved like a right twunt when in charge of the Red Scouse Filth..!)
No denying he was a bell end. But i'd rather he be a bell end for England...

Plus it would be funny seeing all the Mickeys doing a sudden U turn and becoming English again.

Taking charge for an organisation that is universally hated in The football community. The **** will be used to that role.
I'm not sure Liverpool are universally hated. They might be in the eyes of fans of other clubs, but the media are always on their side.
RB are disliked for trying to buy success - Good luck to them if they upset the "football royalty" brigade who have been buying success for decades.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.