Jurgen Klopp to become Head of Soccer at Red Bull

Just had a peep on rawk. The klopp thread is still on their Liverpool rather than general sport section so I don't think they have quite fallen in love with the new boyfriend yet and are not ready to move on :-)

Just goes to show why he's such a hateable bloke. Said whatever he needed to in order to charm the dippers and then goes and follows the money and joins an organisation he pretended he hated. Brilliant. I'm sure the dippers won't mind at all though.
He's not alone in that to be fair. Wenger slagged us off for years while at Arsenal but nowadays he's blowing smoke up our arse. And while Pochettino and Pep are mates, when he was at Spurs he was at pains to glorify how they did things differently to us, yet next minute he pops up as PSG manager!

I bet if Klopp was offered the manager's job at our gaff after Pep goes he'd be bang up for it.

I love the smell of rank hypocrisy in the morning.

Seems like it was planned out well in advance, before he left Liverpool even if this reddit comment is true.

In the German Werder fan forum (worum.org) a user wrote on 22.05.24:

The coach (Klopp) will not take time out, but will be succeed such illustrious Swabian compatriots as Rangnick and Jochen Schneider in the exact same position at a popular drinks manufacturer. The ink was already dry in February.

Then on 12.06.24:

A good three weeks after his last game as Liverpool FC coach, there is new speculation about Jürgen Klopp's professional future. According to a report in the Salzburger Nachrichten on Wednesday, the 56-year-old could become head of soccer at Red Bull. Klopp's advisor Marc Kosicke firmly refuted the speculation. "Total nonsense. There's nothing to it," Kosicke told the TV channel Sky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.