Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
He maybe an astute tactician, bags of character BUT.

He's a scruffy **** who needs a shave and to get some decent eye furniture IMHO

In all seriousness, I think he would be a good fit. He is young, and has a quite good career record so far
wikipedia said:
Borussia Dortmund [edit]
In May 2008, Klopp was approached to become the new manager of Borussia Dortmund, eventually signing a two-year contract at the club, which had finished in a disappointing 13th place under previous manager Thomas Doll. In his first season in charge, Klopp guided Borussia Dortmund to win the DFB-Supercup, defeating German champions Bayern Munich.[2] Klopp took the club to a sixth place finish in his first season in charge, and a fifth place finish in the season after that, before leading the club to successive Bundesliga titles in the 2010–11 and 2011–12 seasons.[3][4] During the 2011-2012 season, the 81 points accrued by Borussia Dortmund was the greatest points tally ever amassed in Bundesliga history and the 47 points earned in the second half of the season also set a new record. Borussia Dortmund's 25 league wins equalled Bayern Munich's 1972/73 milestone while their 28-league match unbeaten sequence was the best ever recorded in a single German top-flight season.[5] On 12 May 2012, Klopp made Borussia Dortmund history by sealing the club's first ever domestic double, by defeating Bayern Munich 5–2 to win the DFB-Pokal. Klopp described the double as being "better than (he) could have imagined".[6][7][8] In April 2013 he guided Borussia Dortmund to the 2013 UEFA Champions League Final after beating Real Madrid in the semi-finals.[9]

Do love the very same people who 7 days ago were saying "will Mancini fuck get the sack" and 7 weeks ago were saying "Mourinho is nailed on to go to the rags", are now saying there's no chance we'll get Klopp. Fair enough i might be wrong and I could be being spun a line but it is making me chuckle.

No chance with Klopp. He's happy at Dortmund and been given free reign to build that club from top to bottom, with an ethos on bringing through great young players and not having a big wage bill or big egos. Pretty much the opposite of us these last few years.

BillyShears said:
Do love the very same people who 7 days ago were saying "will Mancini fuck get the sack" and 7 weeks ago were saying "Mourinho is nailed on to go to the rags", are now saying there's no chance we'll get Klopp. Fair enough i might be wrong and I could be being spun a line but it is making me chuckle.

You suggesting that their track records on such things is well.....abysmal mate?

Does no-one think with our current crop of characters and general mish mash predicament regarding youth etc that Pellegrini is actually the better choice for the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.