Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
One of the few managers I'd have over Pellegrini, keeping in mind the direction and vision our club wants (making the job unsuitable to many of the big hitters).

I want to believe but can't. :(

He seems so happy at BVB and has said over and over that nothing can pull him away right now.

Here's what gives me great hope - because I said the same as you LC - I've been told, again independently by two people - United spoke to his people and they intimated that should United want to give him the job he'd be very interested in talking to them.

On Rafa - absolutely positively not a chance in hell. That is just my personal opinion btw. I know there's a few stories doing the rounds re: Rafa, but no one I know can put any meat on the bones there regarding City. If anything I'm being told Rafa won't take any job until it becomes clear whether Carlo can get out of PSG because if he doesn't, Rafa wants Madrid, and if he does, then PSG want Rafa.

Klopp was their second choice after Pep and above Pellegrini. Klopp said no chance but with Mancini gone he may feel its a good time to show some interest however I seriously doubt he or his representatives would give any inclination of this prior to the CL final.

Especially as keeping these things under wraps is not exactly our forte at the moment...

corky1970 said:
not gonna happen, if it did id fuck a goat

Make sure you wine and dine it first..and dont forget the foreplay..If you dont make it wet enough it will be like putting a marshmallow in a money box..

adrianr said:
I think it's widely accepted that the only way he's coming here is if he's convinced the squad will be sold out from underneath him at Dortmund. If he gets assurances no more than Gotze and Lewandowski are leaving I presume he'll stick around.

But if he comes can he please pretty please bring Gundogan with him (in a completely non hypocritical move)

Everyone would love Klopp in the Prem though. Huge huge character.
Good post, if his best players are all sold it might persuade him to join the City "project"

I just wonder whether Jose would be tempted although not sure Cheeky would want him. Ancelotti would be a good appointment but only for a couple of years until Pep arrives.

blueinsa said:
He fits with the "Holistic" approach so it would be a yes from me.

His age would also be a major plus rather than Pellegrini who we would have to replace again in the short term.

A lot would depend on whether reports of a deal for Pep down the line is a reality.

-- Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm --

Prestwich_Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Definitely needs his own thread. I've heard from several people now that Pele isn't the only candidate for the job
I hear the club have lost their hard-on for Pele...

Spill the beans PB.

Pele the footballer needs viagara to get it up.

Serious question. Does anyone really think that our owners would let go of Mancini without having someone lined up to come in? I know some clubs have done this in the past, but seriously, the way this happened, I cannot wrap my head around them doing this. I don't think there is a coaching search going on at all right now. I believe we have someone coming in, and it's all done and dusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.