just a thought...actually a potential nightmare..

the fat spanish waiter, or even worse, capello, ughhh!! I think we're alright with Mancini thanks very much!

Shirley said:
I keep reading posters saying......with the unlimited funds available at our club.
This is no longer true, whoever the manager is next season he will have to sell before he can buy new players.
Enough money has been invested in the squad and with ffp around the corner we have to conform.

Fuck ffp uefa will be taken to court over that restriction of trade and lose!!!

Benitez is in the group of managers below the best just like Mancini is.

If we can't get Mourinho then one more Season for Mancini but only one if he delivers nothing again.

Kazzydeyna said:
To anyone wanting Mancini to go....

Its not guaranteed we'd get Jose..(most people's preferred replacement - not mine I hasten to add).

We could end up with benitez.

And that my friends would set the club back 5 years at least.

Be careful what you wish for, and remember also this experience will be invaluable to bobby next year.

Mancini to stay, Mcfc champions 2012/13, Mario top scorer.

Exactly. Just look at Wolves. They had a list of half a dozen unemployed managers and it looked likely that they would have X or Y and they end up with someone who was already at the club. Jeez, we could get Platt if Mancini went!

If Mourinho isnt available then we stick with Mancini. He will learn, no doubt.

Not even sure if I would take a risk with Guardiola.(sp?) Premier League is a different breed to la liga.

As long as these murmurings of the club wanting rid of Mancini remain as almost silent murmurs then he would probably stick around. BUT if it gets louder he would most likely walk and we could end up with big Mick........... ;)

pudge said:
Kazzydeyna said:
To anyone wanting Mancini to go....

Its not guaranteed we'd get Jose..(most people's preferred replacement - not mine I hasten to add).

We could end up with benitez.

And that my friends would set the club back 5 years at least.

Be careful what you wish for, and remember also this experience will be invaluable to bobby next year.

Mancini to stay, Mcfc champions 2012/13, Mario top scorer.
How did you not get banned? lol

I could and possibly should have been banned and I think in ordinary circumstances I would've been but I think the mods saw it for what it was..a meltdown due to frustration.

It was "good Modding"

To be fair I think it was a vase of

There's nothing wrong with being disillusioned at the moment. Its natural. But think a minute..

If we sack Mancini (or make it impossible for him to continue)..

1) we may get mourinho. Personally I think he's using us as a stalking horse again like he's done before, but best case and we get him and then what? - he stays maybe 2 seasons until utd job cones up. In that time he makes us the dirtiest,most cynical team in football. And its all about him,all the time.

2) we court him and he says no thanks. Then what? We end up with benitez or capello. Both would be disasters IMO. Either would be sacked in 2/3 years (after gutting the team and spending millions making ffp even harder to satisfy. Then what? We're back where we are now only 2/3/4 years down the line.

Its been said a thousand times but if utd had sacked fergie in 89/90 they would for sure have not been the team they are now.

We've missed out this year but who best to fix it? The man who feels the disappointment keenest of all.

Keep the faith now and we WILL get the rewards later.

Panic now, and IMO we'll still be waiting for a title in 4/5 years.

I've waited all my life for a title I'll wait another year or two.

Kazzydeyna said:
There's nothing wrong with being disillusioned at the moment. Its natural. But think a minute..

1) we may get mourinho. Personally I think he's using us as a stalking horse again like he's done before, but best case and we get h

Is there something wrong with y

hgblue said:
Kazzydeyna said:

1) we may get mourinho. Personally I think he's using us as a stalking horse again like he's done before, but best case and we get h

Is there something wrong with y

Hahaha..its this bloody ph

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.