Just a thought.......................

intheknow!

For all the Mancini sycophants, who abuse anyone on here (like myself) who ask questions of Mancini:

How come Mancini tolerates Balotelli but no other awkward player ie Tevez, Adebayor, Bellamy etc etc?

Would Mancini tell Balotelli to 'F**k O*f back to Italy? In the way he told Tevez to go back to Argentina and Dzeko to Bosnia.

I don't think Mancini is the right manager for us, his difficulty in managing large squads of quality players is proven in the amount of players that have been bombed out of City under his management. Also I support MANCHESTER CITY not Roberto Mancini FC. It doesn't make someone less of a City fan for questioning the capabilities of Mancini.

Mancini signed Mario for Inter when he was 17, they have known each other for a while, Mario even calls Mancini 'Papa'. Even though they have arguments they are still quite close, whereas scum Tevez, Bellamy and Adebayor have never got on with Roberto.

intheknow! said:
For all the Mancini sycophants, who abuse anyone on here (like myself) who ask questions of Mancini:

How come Mancini tolerates Balotelli but no other awkward player ie Tevez, Adebayor, Bellamy etc etc?

Would Mancini tell Balotelli to 'F**k O*f back to Italy? In the way he told Tevez to go back to Argentina and Dzeko to Bosnia.

I don't think Mancini is the right manager for us, his difficulty in managing large squads of quality players is proven in the amount of players that have been bombed out of City under his management. Also I support MANCHESTER CITY not Roberto Mancini FC. It doesn't make someone less of a City fan for questioning the capabilities of Mancini.
Proof? Oh paper talk, ok then.

It's not the player it's the action. It's not because it was Tevez it's the fact he refused to play, which is a disgrace by anyone's standards. If Mario did the same then yes, i feel Mancini would react the same way.

intheknow! said:

FFS I think Mancini has actually bent over backwards to keep Tevez happy since the transfer request fiasco. Whatever Balotelli's faults, none of them amount to wilfully refusing an order from his boss or as in the case of Bellamy, briefing against the manager in the press.

intheknow! said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ib4folcsBw[/youtube]

intheknow! said:

Are you a Tevez sycophant? Or just a sillykunt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.