Just a thought.......................

Mancini had a proper go at Balotelli after red card in the Europa, pretty much did tell him he could **** off back to Italy.

But in the scheme of things that insult is so minor in a football club that it's not even worth worrying about.

lancs blue said:
intheknow! said:
For all the Mancini sycophants, who abuse anyone on here (like myself) who ask questions of Mancini:

How come Mancini tolerates Balotelli but no other awkward player ie Tevez, Adebayor, Bellamy etc etc?

Would Mancini tell Balotelli to 'F**k O*f back to Italy? In the way he told Tevez to go back to Argentina and Dzeko to Bosnia.

I don't think Mancini is the right manager for us, his difficulty in managing large squads of quality players is proven in the amount of players that have been bombed out of City under his management. Also I support MANCHESTER CITY not Roberto Mancini FC. It doesn't make someone less of a City fan for questioning the capabilities of Mancini.

FFS I think Mancini has actually bent over backwards to keep Tevez happy since the transfer request fiasco. Whatever Balotelli's faults, none of them amount to wilfully refusing an order from his boss or as in the case of Bellamy, briefing against the manager in the press.

Totally agree with this comment.

ForzaMancini said:
Mancini signed Mario for Inter when he was 17, they have known each other for a while, Mario even calls Mancini 'Papa'. Even though they have arguments they are still quite close, whereas scum Tevez, Bellamy and Adebayor have never got on with Roberto.

Whilst that all sounds plausible, Man City are a professional football club. There can be no room for sentiment. How do you think all the other players feel when Balotelli's behaviour is tolerated by Mancini yet any other player is persona non grata for lesser things? ALL players should be treated fairly and equally.

Your response basically says Balotelli can do what he wants because Mancini has known him from a young age and calls him Papa, but other players deserve zero tolerance because they've never got on with Mancini. There is trouble ahead if this is how the squad is being managed.

The OP is entitled to his view and he does raise some debatable points about Mancini's man management skills.

Whether that means he is not the right man for the job or that we should look for a better manager in the next stage of our progression is another matter altogether.

As long as we " keep improving " to quote someone familiar to us all , he is fine by me.

A Cup and Chumps league qualification notwithstanding the amount spent on players is a pass mark for me in his first full season.

If he fails his KPI's set by the board he will go the same way as MH did.

intheknow! said:
For all the Mancini sycophants, who abuse anyone on here (like myself) who ask questions of Mancini:

How come Mancini tolerates Balotelli but no other awkward player ie Tevez, Adebayor, Bellamy etc etc?

Would Mancini tell Balotelli to 'F**k O*f back to Italy? In the way he told Tevez to go back to Argentina and Dzeko to Bosnia.

I don't think Mancini is the right manager for us, his difficulty in managing large squads of quality players is proven in the amount of players that have been bombed out of City under his management. Also I support MANCHESTER CITY not Roberto Mancini FC. It doesn't make someone less of a City fan for questioning the capabilities of Mancini.

FFS Get behind the manager you whinging prick!

whicko said:
intheknow! said:

WHY? I don't believe Mancini is the right manager for us.<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:02 pm --<br /><br />
mancity1 said:
The OP is entitled to his view and he does raise some debatable points about Mancini's man management skills.

Whether that means he is not the right man for the job or that we should look for a better manager in the next stage of our progression is another matter altogether.

As long as we " keep improving " to quote someone familiar to us all , he is fine by me.

A Cup and Chumps league qualification notwithstanding the amount spent on players is a pass mark for me in his first full season.

I'm a girl!!

intheknow! said:
whicko said:
intheknow! said:

WHY? I don't believe Mancini is the right manager for us.

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:02 pm --

mancity1 said:

I'm a girl!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.