Just a YES or NO will suffice......Hughes IN?

In.

I would give him another season, and if things haven't improved or there are no signs of it, then we should look else where.

In.

Fucking unreal this is even being debated on about twenty different threads. I despair at some of the fucktards who follow City at times.

IN-different

I'm totally on the fence on this one. Saying that its all relative - depends on his replacement. I'd soon switch to OUT if we could guarantee Jose/Van Gaal/Hiddink as a replacement.

FletcherMoss said:
IN-different

I'm totally on the fence on this one. Saying that its all relative - depends on his replacement. I'd soon switch to OUT if we could guarantee Jose/Van Gaal/Hiddink as a replacement.

Van Gaal has just joined Bayern Munchen, Hiddink has said he wants to finish the project with Russia, thats why he won't stay at Chelsea, and I can't see Mourinho coming, I personally think he's holding out till Fergie retires.

FletcherMoss said:
IN-different

We will not be getting any of these no matter how much cash we throw around. So we should stick with what we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.