Just a YES or NO will suffice......Hughes IN?

Blue Lloyd said:
FletcherMoss said:
IN-different

I'm totally on the fence on this one. Saying that its all relative - depends on his replacement. I'd soon switch to OUT if we could guarantee Jose/Van Gaal/Hiddink as a replacement.

We will not be getting any of these no matter how much cash we throw around. So we should stick with what we have.

Just out of interest - if we did get one of those - say Jose because however unlikely it is he is probably the one out of the 3 that is most likely - would you rather keep Hughes?

Re: Hughes IN or OUT

C_T_I_D said:
Thanks for that Josh. As unanimous as you can get I think.

Are you watching Garry (Cook) or anyone else from City in a decision making position?

pmsl......as unanimous as you can get!!! wtf...bwhaaaaaa!

unanimous is 100%...the mind boggles

Great game of Hughes Hokey Cokey lmao .

Can anyone join in ?

david-moyes.jpg

Btw

IN

FletcherMoss said:
Blue Lloyd said:
FletcherMoss said:
IN-different

I'm totally on the fence on this one. Saying that its all relative - depends on his replacement. I'd soon switch to OUT if we could guarantee Jose/Van Gaal/Hiddink as a replacement.

We will not be getting any of these no matter how much cash we throw around. So we should stick with what we have.

Just out of interest - if we did get one of those - say Jose because however unlikely it is he is probably the one out of the 3 that is most likely - would you rather keep Hughes?

I'm dealing with reality. Reality suggest's we won't get Jose.

At the moment it is still a big Yes from me, i just want to see Hughes, Cook and ADUG given a bit longer to see how their 'Project' develops. It may not look like it but i've just got a feeling they have everything under control and will get us where we want to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.