Just a YES or NO will suffice......Hughes IN?

Re: Hughes IN or OUT

In

Unless we have the chance of bringing in a genuine world class manager. Most of the names bandied about don't qualiy.

C_T_I_D said:
Straight forward one word answer, no long arse explanations why - save it for other threads. Lets see what the majority rules this time round.

My vote: OUT!!

Why ask that now when the Hughes out crew are out in force? Its like going to the swamp today and asking any of the gloryhunting rag cunts if there blues.

Project said:
In

Unless we have the chance of bringing in a genuine world class manager. Most of the names bandied about don't qualiy.

Agreed. Unless there's someone proven who is here for the long haul and meets all criteria, then one more season, if the Hughes Out people turn out to be correct then great, but they're liers if they think they can prove without a shadow of a doubt what we're capable of under this current regime next season.

Because even if they are in the Hughes out crew that is their opinion which they are entitled to express on here. Yes, there will be a few more votes for him to go of course, but at the end of the day it has not made a huge difference as you can tell if you read the rest of the thread. It looks pretty unanimous to me what people are feeling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.