Just back and we lost because...

I dont know what they were doing but we were chasing a goal out there why he took off Ireland instead of De Jong or Barry got me a bit pissed off. All 3 played poorly but with Ireland he can create chances as he did for Bridge in the first half you would of thought 1 of the others would of went ahead of Ireland. It is sad that midfield didn't compete with Hull never mind dominate but those players have to look at themselfs as they know they didn't do it. Barry and De Jong should of been dominating out there but it seemed they didn't know what to do.

Re: Own up, who hates the derby.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I knew barry wud cop it 4 our poor performance again. I thort he workd hard in the middle and did a lot of gud stuf but was let down by de jong who was completely anonymous, offerd nothing and was chasing shadows all game.

I agree with the Hombre.

Barry did his best to get the ball down and play our football, but the lack of movement and options was obvious to us all.

leighton said:
I dont know what they were doing but we were chasing a goal out there why he took off Ireland instead of De Jong or Barry got me a bit pissed off. All 3 played poorly but with Ireland he can create chances as he did for Bridge in the first half you would of thought 1 of the others would of went ahead of Ireland. It is sad that midfield didn't compete with Hull never mind dominate but those players have to look at themselfs as they know they didn't do it. Barry and De Jong should of been dominating out there but it seemed they didn't know what to do.

& then when we had pulled one back he took off bellamy and brought on a THIRD defensive midfielder?

ramsdale4 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I knew barry wud cop it 4 our poor performance again. I thort he workd hard in the middle and did a lot of gud stuf but was let down by de jong who was completely anonymous, offerd nothing and was chasing shadows all game.

I agree with the Hombre.

Barry did his best to get the ball down and play our football, but the lack of movement and options was obvious to us all.

Theres a reason for lack of movement and options. By playing both Adebayor and Tevez both are fond of dropping deep to try and get the ball which over crowds the midfield and makes it that much harder for us. Tevez hasn't scored since him and Adebayor has been paired together up front.

This so correct re Tevez and Adebayor.

here is no football chemistry between the 2.

I honestly think we cant play the 2 in the same team..........for me it is Tevez on his own up front with a 5 man midfield (inc 2 wide men) everytime.

Thats why we lost............Sorry but Adebayor is not the correct player for us.........End Of

We lost because we didn't put Hull under any pressure on the ball, we let them play and never got stuck in, and also we had nothing in the middle,

we need to work harder off the ball, just as hard as we work with it.

The Fat el Hombre said:

Of course Barry got the blame Garrido wasnt playing!

I was also at the game - and we were garbage - no excuses, complete crap - too many lazy overpaid primadonnas. Some are just occasionally awful, but Barry has been crap for weeks - then we leave SWP, one of our most consistant performers on the bench - I wasted £250 on this round trip, and my pampered overpaid heroes couldnt even be bothered to try - sickening!

The midfield situation is totally fucking baffling.
In fact: we play Petrov out wide right but no SWP..
We have a team full of left sided players and have bought another one this week...
Adebayor hangs out wide half the time
No fucker is playing in position half the time.
We never leave anybody out when defending set pieces, corners, etc in our own half.
No balls come out of the midfield
Everyone looks shit scared to put some effort in around the middle
Short passing, no decent through balls
No fucker clears their lines properly

I could go on, but I'll give myself a headache, and I've had one all day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.