Just been mugged!

Are you for real?
Fellow blue (or anyone for that matter) just been held at knifepoint and you are bothered about which topic.

Get a life son.

Wheelsy said:
Sorry about that mate.

It still should be in Off Topic though...

allyboy said:
Are you for real?
Fellow blue (or anyone for that matter) just been held at knifepoint and you are bothered about which topic.

Get a life son.

Wheelsy said:
Sorry about that mate.

Settle down Clarkie, I'll make sure I post a smiley face next time.

As for the OP, you can ring and cancel your ST for the last games, and get issued with another one can't you? Like if someone steals your credit card?

Actually, maybe you could get the cops to arrest him if he turns up in your seat on Saturday?

Wheelsy said:
allyboy said:
Are you for real?

Get a life son.

As for the OP, you can ring and cancel your ST for the last games, and get issued with another one can't you? Like if someone steals your credit card?

Actually, maybe you could get the cops to arrest him if he turns up in your seat on Saturday?

it will be handy if he turns up on saturday right in the middle of all my mates! Erm i'm ringing tomorrow morning to cancel mine and my girlfriends (who's was in my wallet aswell) Hopefully i wont miss the last two games (fingers crossed!!!)

Wheelsy said:
Sorry about that mate.

FFS

**Shakes head**<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:38 am --<br /><br />
The Beast 111 said:
At knife point walking home from my girlfriends! They took my Ipod touch my phone and worst of all my wallet which fucking had to include my season ticket
fucking feel like shit atm can't believe it has happened
Sorry to hear that mate and hope you are ok blue

FFS exactly.

Lets just hope its not him trying to talk me down from that high building when Stretford do us in the last minute again.
Some people are quite unbelievable.

Colin_Bell said:
Wheelsy said:
Sorry about that mate.

FFS

**Shakes head**

-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:38 am --

The Beast 111 said:
At knife point walking home from my girlfriends! They took my Ipod touch my phone and worst of all my wallet which fucking had to include my season ticket
fucking feel like shit atm can't believe it has happened
<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:48 pm --<br /><br />Who the f***s Clarkie?
Are you illiterate as well as insensitive?

Wheelsy said:
allyboy said:
Are you for real?

Get a life son.

Christ, Wheelsy was just making a joke guys, its made me chuckle.

Sorry about that beast mate, being mugged sucks, happened to me in New York. Hope the scum gets whats coming to him... Ipods, season ticket and wallet can all be replaced, you're fine and that's what matters!

allyboy said:
FFS exactly.

Lets just hope its not him trying to talk me down from that high building when Stretford do us in the last minute again.
Some people are quite unbelievable.

Colin_Bell said:
FFS

**Shakes head**

-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:38 am --

-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:48 pm --

Who the f***s Clarkie?
Are you illiterate as well as insensitive?

Wheelsy said:

PMSL, Clarkie is a legend for falling for one of the biggest wind ups on here!

Beast, really sorry to hear about this but at least you weren't hurt. Your Seasoncards can be replaced, you can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.