Just been mugged!

You could have rung the police , and they'd have turned up too ....... probably after the season's over!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
It's about time Apple included a remote controlled explosive devise in their iPods, itouches, iphones and whatever, so that the registered owner could phone in, on a landline, and tell them to blow up the device whilst the rat has it to his ear!

this is a great idea get on dragon den with it.
hope your ok blue!!

Major bummer! Hope all is well with you, Beast.
We've had some bad luck on here the last few days what with that chap's dad dying, and now this.

Time for Lady Luck to sprinkle a little good fortune our way, I think.

The Beast 111 said:
At knife point walking home from my girlfriends! They took my Ipod touch my phone and worst of all my wallet which fucking had to include my season ticket
fucking feel like shit atm can't believe it has happened

Now you know how SWP feels, only getting 60k a week.

mancitymick said:
Think it costs a tenner to get a replacement card. You have to take a photo form of ID with your address on it. As Scall said I would contact the club to see what can be done

if it's teh first card you have lost they will replace it for free

Hope your alright and make the game

Sorry about that OP. I remember me and my mate being mugged at knife point in the middle of Market Street. I don't say this lightly, but lets hope whoever did it either A) contracts a skin eating, terminal disease, or B) got run over last night and suffered a lonely, slow and very painful death. I fucking hate thieves with a passion. One thing though, they only took 'stuff', and you're ok so thats all that matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.