Just been sent this from a rag

Just been send this from a rag

Shirley said:
welcometomanchester said:
Shirley said:
Smells raggish
how can I be called a rag after 1000 posts from someone with 74 posts.

Posting is new to me, come back when you have followed my club for over half a century.

Your still suspect IMO.
sat behind a keyboard can type what you like. Let me guess you were at York?

Re: Just been send this from a rag

If City fans think they're ever going to be a "superpower", think again. You can spend all the money you like and buy short term success - Chelsea did - but it'll always hurt knowing that we're everything you dreamed of being and were long before you. You wish you could be us but you'll never be as big as United, everybody knows that. We still pity you! 19x Champions of England, 3x European Champions, 11x FA Cup winners, 4x League Cup winners ... 19 Charity Shields, a Cup Winners Cup, an Intercontinental Cup, a World Club Championship ... two doubles and a treble ... 330 million fans worldwide ... 6th largest brand in the world ... highest revenue of any football team in Europe over the past two decades. Watched in over 200 countries in 60 different languages and the message is the same ... WE'RE MAN UNITED, WE'VE GOT WHAT YOU WANT

I'm fucking so angry. So arrogant I hate that club with every bone in my body.

There is a big difference between fans and supporters!!!

330 million fans but 70k+ supporters?? Its like on facebook when you have 5k friends but you only know 50 of them!

Ask him what it feels like to have seen his club turn from a proper northern side to nothing more than an obscene Disney-esque "brand" that uses the exploitation of an air disaster as a meal ticket, that has sold out its local soul in favour of becoming a global mammoth, that sees itself more as a business than a sports team and that is too ashamed to even use the name "Manchester" in many international marketing campaigns ("Man United"), and is more like a museum for tourists/day trippers than a proper football club... hence the shocking atmosphere that real fans complain about.

Ask him this:

Would he rather be driving in a car with three of his best mates on a long journey, all who share the same mentality, interests, and if the car broke down wouldn't bail out, preferring to fix the car.
Now the same mates continue the drive, this time it's in a brand new top of the range Jaguar.

Or would he rather be on a huge Airbus of a Turkish plane, seen all over the world as it flies around, every type of personality, all random faces he has no common ground with (except they fly on the same plane) just thrown in together, Economy Class-less.
When the plane begins to crash the majority of the passengers will eject from their seats, forgetting they ever flew on this plane.
and he is just left there with the pilot, with nothing but memories of how many passengers they previously bought through marketing and buying cabin crew that played the right part.

He'll never understand what it feels like to support a real football club.

I'd rather be apart of it, than just following it.

hahahahaha forget the cunts.

the main reason they are gobbing off so much is because today was meant to be their revenge for the 6-1 with us going to 10 and it being 3-0 at half time and they blew it.

they know it and deep down are scared, one of my best mates is a big rag and is a top lad. he's not said that much today but when me and him were on our own he said that we proved today how good our squad and team spirit is, he left the convo with these exact words "enjoy your golden years".

he knows, they all know it's coming.

If City fans think they're ever going to be a "superpower", think again. You can spend all the money you like and buy short term success - Chelsea did - but it'll always hurt knowing that we're everything you dreamed of being and were long before you. You wish you could be us but you'll never be as big as United, everybody knows that. We still pity you! 19x Champions of England, 3x European Champions, 11x FA Cup winners, 4x League Cup winners ... 19 Charity Shields, a Cup Winners Cup, an Intercontinental Cup, a World Club Championship ... two doubles and a treble ... 330 million fans worldwide ... 6th largest brand in the world ... highest revenue of any football team in Europe over the past two decades. Watched in over 200 countries in 60 different languages and the message is the same ... WE'RE MAN UNITED, WE'VE GOT WHAT YOU WANT

I'm fucking so angry. So arrogant I hate that club with every bone in my body.
They were what Aston Villa are now, just twenty years ago. Things change. In twenty years time he'll be going home after watching City win our 13th league title. He has no foresight, he only sees what he knows and what makes him feel good. Does he know we used to be bigger than them, at times when we were getting 80k crowds they were getting 4k and going 37 years without a trophy.

We wont be sacking our manager every 18months like Chelsea. We will be a sustained challenge for everything every year forever more. The future is Sky Blue!

Shirley said:
how can I be called a rag after 1000 posts from someone with 74 posts.

Posting is new to me, come back when you have followed my club for over half a century.

Your still suspect IMO.
sat behind a keyboard can type what you like. Let me guess you were at York?

After getting beat by the rags the last thing a True Blue would do is post that drivel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.