Just been sent this from a rag

Shirley said:
welcometomanchester said:
Shirley said:
Posting is new to me, come back when you have followed my club for over half a century.

Your still suspect IMO.
sat behind a keyboard can type what you like. Let me guess you were at York?

After getting beat by the rags the last thing a True Blue would do is post that drivel.
pipe down.

Re: Just been send this from a rag

Shirley said:
how can I be called a rag after 1000 posts from someone with 74 posts.

Posting is new to me, come back when you have followed my club for over half a century.

Your still suspect IMO.
Good comeback. ;)

Ric said:
Never understand why people start threads saying "a rag said this". Grow some balls, and tell him to fuck off. Who really gives a shit what a United fan thinks.

Agreed.

Moaning about a rag talking shit is like moaning about French people speaking French or birds having wings.

In fairness to the original op, United have nothing we want and are absolutely everything we don't want to be.

We don't want a team full of granny shaggers, adulterers, rapists and drug addicts. We don't want a bitter, alcoholic bully for a manager. We don't want a board made up of people who try and sell food unfit for human consumption to school-kids, peep under toilet doors, pile debt onto the club in order to fleece the club and the fans even further. We don't want halfwit fans who are so blinkered they genuinely believe Russell Beardsmore and Mal Donaghy were better signings than Maradonna to Napoli and Figo to Madrid. We don't want fans who masquerade as City/Liverpool fans on forums of the teams they are playing in order to whip up trouble. We don't want a set of fans who cry with disgust at "Munich" chants whilst at the same time indulging in "Hilsborough", "Aberfan", "Foe" or "Turkey" chants. We don't want to be a club who shamelessly market a tragedy for commercial gain and yet treat the survivors' families so appallingly. We don't want to rely on referees giving us help. We don't want the press wanking themselves stupid at the thought of the next training kit. We don't want a manager who is so deluded and drunk with power he creates such a schism within the club that the major shareholders sell out to some lunatic Yanks who leave a commercially viable club £750m in debt. We don't want a manager whose dealings are so questionable and nepotistic they are brought into question by the BBC, whom he then refuses to talk to. We don't want a manager who spends fortune after fortune before having to be saved by his youth team. We don't want to be the club who is bailed out twice in its history by its hated rival. We don't want a set of fans following us who think nothing of belting women and children in the name of their club. We don't want a set of fans who wander round dressed in black like some pseudo junior goth gay gathering. We don't want a songbook full of scary nursery rhymes glorifying death of their rivals.

We just want to be City. Simples.

strongbowholic said:
In fairness to the original op, United have nothing we want and are absolutely everything we don't want to be.

We don't want a team full of granny shaggers, adulterers, rapists and drug addicts. We don't want a bitter, alcoholic bully for a manager. We don't want a board made up of people who try and sell food unfit for human consumption to school-kids, peep under toilet doors, pile debt onto the club in order to fleece the club and the fans even further. We don't want halfwit fans who are so blinkered they genuinely believe Russell Beardsmore and Mal Donaghy were better signings than Maradonna to Napoli and Figo to Madrid. We don't want fans who masquerade as City/Liverpool fans on forums of the teams they are playing in order to whip up trouble. We don't want a set of fans who cry with disgust at "Munich" chants whilst at the same time indulging in "Hilsborough", "Aberfan", "Foe" or "Turkey" chants. We don't want to be a club who shamelessly market a tragedy for commercial gain and yet treat the survivors' families so appallingly. We don't want to rely on referees giving us help. We don't want the press wanking themselves stupid at the thought of the next training kit. We don't want a manager who is so deluded and drunk with power he creates such a schism within the club that the major shareholders sell out to some lunatic Yanks who leave a commercially viable club £750m in debt. We don't want a manager whose dealings are so questionable and nepotistic they are brought into question by the BBC, whom he then refuses to talk to. We don't want a manager who spends fortune after fortune before having to be saved by his youth team. We don't want to be the club who is bailed out twice in its history by its hated rival. We don't want a set of fans following us who think nothing of belting women and children in the name of their club. We don't want a set of fans who wander round dressed in black like some pseudo junior goth gay gathering. We don't want a songbook full of scary nursery rhymes glorifying death of their rivals.

We just want to be City. Simples.
yes finally someone understands my point. I was pissed off at there arrogance that all this is about them. No it's about OUR CITY.

bobmcfc said:
Shirley said:

Your still suspect IMO.
Good comeback. ;)
;) half of blue moon was there, granted I'm only 19 but of course I was there.

Shirley said:

After getting beat by the rags the last thing a True Blue would do is post that drivel.
pipe down.

Shirleys right, infact you're not even trying that hard to hide that you're not a blue!

bobmcfc said:
Good comeback. ;)
;) half of blue moon was there, granted I'm only 19 but of course I was there.

So a high post count on a forum is indicative of the worth your loyalty/support?

Thats one more for me.

VOOMER said:
Shirley said:
pipe down.

Shirleys right, infact you're not even trying that hard to hide that you're not a blue!
why do I need to prove to you that I'm a blue? If I wasn't a blue why would I have posted on here? Look at my past posts they should count for something right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.