Just bet £10 for Hughes to be next Liverpool Manager

lionheart said:
schtipps said:
My money is on Desire Petroleum
You obviously know what you are talking about. Their share price is up 35% in the first ten minutes of trading. Any more tips, pal?

Rockhopper, 6 months ago. ;) More than tripled my money so far and its only going to rise.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
One huge reason it won't be Hughes is Liverpool like to have "Liverpool people" in many of the coaching jobs. They would never buy the level of wholesale changes that we did and Hughes wouldn't work without "his" staff.

I don't know if thats true as i've just been speaking to my scouse brother in law and he thinks all the staff are now spanish.

Challenger1978 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
One huge reason it won't be Hughes is Liverpool like to have "Liverpool people" in many of the coaching jobs. They would never buy the level of wholesale changes that we did and Hughes wouldn't work without "his" staff.

I don't know if thats true as i've just been speaking to my scouse brother in law and he thinks all the staff are now spanish.
You have Dalglish in that Director of Football role, the Assistant manager is Sammy Lee, Reserves manager is John McMahon(Steve's brother)and the whole of the academy is made up of Liverpool "greats" As you point out there are a bunch of Spanish there too, but I can't see Hughes being able to bring his team in without a mass clearout.

If Hughes DOES get the job, I'll gladly wager 10 bucks on Liverpool NOT finishing in the top 4 next season, and another 10 bucks that they finish 9th or 10th.

Wonder what odds I would get?

me and my mate got £10 each on Dalgleish at 8/1 yesterday just as Grahame Beacroft broke the story on Talk Shite, and all the other sites were slashing the odds, five minutes later he was at 2/1.

The only problem is that for it to come in he need to be the next permanent boss or temp boss for over a year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.