Just expressing an opinion like everyone else....

Dunninho said:
Im good thanks mate! Glad to know im still in the memory, cant do european away at present because all ties are played in term time n im a teacher if u remember. My old man saw de niro in spain though n had a chat. As the faroes dont think i'll ever have a better week than that! Both women and luck related! As for the vids they are stored away safely for when im an old man like Bill n need reminding I was alright when i was young!! How are u anyway mate? Any hospital time in denmark or spain?!
n im a teacher if u remember
An English teacher ???

bluemanc said:
Dunninho said:
Im good thanks mate! Glad to know im still in the memory, cant do european away at present because all ties are played in term time n im a teacher if u remember. My old man saw de niro in spain though n had a chat. As the faroes dont think i'll ever have a better week than that! Both women and luck related! As for the vids they are stored away safely for when im an old man like Bill n need reminding I was alright when i was young!! How are u anyway mate? Any hospital time in denmark or spain?!
n im a teacher if u remember
An English teacher ???
Er, probably not!

Spot on with that post..... How some people want Sven back I'll never know. Can't wait to ram it down the hughes haters when he turns it round and clears out the bad apples/

agree with your points in the main, and Im not a hater - just want whats best. The names were are currently being linked with suggest that we will have a stronger team in Jan through strengthening where we are lacking.

Without doubt our set up has left the defence exposed - but surely the Manager should have foreseen that and not let it happen?
Likewise in trying to accommodate players hes played them out of position and they become largely ineffective.
SWP in the middle, Ireland and Micha on the left.
Then theres putting Gelson in as r/b that time.
These have been naive mistakes that have cost us points

Have said before that weve not done any of our strikers a favour in playing them alone (they aint all shite as some would have it) - but we keep doing it!

Injuries to Petrov (huge loss of service from the left, and goals!) Johnson ( more defensive cover and ability to cover the ground) and Boj ( aggresive presense up front) have hit us hard, and we simply havent been able to compensate.

I hope today I see Garrido and Ball on the left, swp on the right and two up front (Rob if fit or Jo and Studge/Elano)
Hull will be right in our faces. No time at all in centre mid, and we must have outlets out wide to stretch them a bit, and some service for the strikers to feed off.

Fingers crossed - another defeat is gonna really spoil my Christmas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.