Just gone 7th

We have been extremly lucky to stay in the top 6 but now the luck has ran out we are heading rapidly for a mid table finish to the year. The other teams were never going to keep drawing and losing and we look miles away from getting 3 points.

We'll be 10th by the end of the year :(

Cully said:
Everton 0 - 2 Liverpool

Liverpool have lost 6 in the league and still go ahead of us.
7 draws and only one defeat is progress?
Even if we manage a draw with Chelski, we could be 10th next week.
Progress, do me a favour .....

there is a problem with some of you on this board atm were by you only see the bad to anything with city!

whilst i as well am not happy with our results and performances atm we are still only 3 points from fourth!

glass half empty no because im stating a fact.

we have very much progressed from previous seasons from what i can see still being in the run for 4th after 7 draws,that must all so mean the teams around us are not doing so well either.

i understand why people are angry but why can we not all so keep things in prospective and look at 2 sides to a coin so to speak.

leewill31 said:
Cully said:
Everton 0 - 2 Liverpool

there is a problem with some of you on this board atm were by you only see the bad to anything with city!

whilst i as well am not happy with our results and performances atm we are still only 3 points from fourth!

we have very much progressed from previous seasons from what i can see still being in the run for 4th after 7 draws,that must all so mean the teams around us are not doing so well either.

i understand why people are angry but why can we not all so keep things in prospective and look at 2 sides to a coin so to speak.

Your talking shite we would have to win our game in hand 12-0 to go fourth. Oh and by the way we dont have a game in hand on arsenal.

Idiot!

leewill31 said:
Cully said:
Everton 0 - 2 Liverpool

Thank fuck someone disagreed with me.
I thought I was becoming popular!

PaulPowre said:
leewill31 said:

Your talking shite we would have to win our game in hand 12-0 to go fourth...

Idiot!

nice post,like i said some of you have a problem atm on this board

your being picky just for the conflict my friend a minor mistake on my part so what i meant was we would go level on points with the fourth placed team.

like i said get some prospective on the matter in hand or have we just adopted a load of new angry kids to the board?

leewill31 said:
Cully said:
Everton 0 - 2 Liverpool

Yes but we have CHelski next. And your point about other teams not playing very well just makes it worse - what a chance we are throwing down the pan.

Hughes is tactically inept, we knew that when we only won 2 away games last season with his 'lone striker' strategy, now he still hedges on side of caution even when Lpool etc are there for taking. still his safe tactics seem to be giving us worse defensive performances than having 4 R Dunnes in own-goal form?!
Not sure what solution is but I do want to enjoy watching.. I didn't go top Lincoln away , or York on Boxing day to watch us win a trophy. Just play to try and win. You modern day pot hunters need to have felt that I think, to stop you wanting change from being 7th... it's better than Div 3 (old money). We probably need to stop changing managers and try changing tactics.

leewill31 said:
PaulPowre said:
Your talking shite we would have to win our game in hand 12-0 to go fourth...

Idiot!

nice post,like i said some of you have a problem atm on this board

your being picky just for the conflict my friend a minor mistake on my part so what i meant was we would go level on points with the fourth placed team.

like i said get some prospective on the matter in hand or have we just adopted a load of new angry kids to the board?

Live in the real word and face facts we are playing awful and sliding down the league.

Alls these if's are just bollox were going backwards not forwards. We have been lucky last 7 games tredding water by picking up 1 point per game now the top 6 are starting to push on and leave us behind.

As i said look at the facts not ifs and buts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.