Just got back from Fulham

T T

Tony - MCFC

Terrific day out. The lads put in a top display, Bobby got it spot on, never seen us in such control in an away match, especially first hr, Vieira was good at keeping it all calm. Zab, Tevez, Kolo, Vince, Barry were all great, only player off key was Garrido.
Loving the way Mancini has us playing now, really has the lads operating.
Good support for Stevie too when warming up, shame he can't get on, but at moment I can understand why.
Fulh fans were shite, our fans terrific, place packed out.
One last thing...... Duff is a cnut.

tonethestone said:
Terrific day out. The lads put in a top display, Bobby got it spot on, never seen us in such control in an away match, especially first hr, Vieira was good at keeping it all calm. Zab, Tevez, Kolo, Vince, Barry were all great, only player off key was Garrido.
Loving the way Mancini has us playing now, really has the lads operating.
Good support for Stevie too when warming up, shame he can't get on, but at moment I can understand why.
Fulh fans were shite, our fans terrific, place packed out.
One last thing...... Duff is a cnut.

I agree - great day out and really good with the 'neutral zone' with our fans and the fulham all mixed in together. Good banter all round except fulham don't know how to sing.

It was good to see Roque giving it a go. Slowly and surely, you can see he is getting his confidence back and proving imo, to be a better target man than Abe in terms of being willing to really jump and challenge for the ball when it is hoisted up. Previously, he has been a scoring machine where ever he has been and providing he has not done too much damage today, I would like to see him starting as many games before the end of this season as possible so build him up. You can see he is cautious about really going for it coz he must be worried about another serious injury and his vision and awareness is a long way off being really honed, but there were signs today that given time, he has every chance of coming good in time.
I disagree about Garrido. I thought he had a good game - a bit lack luster in his awareness, but got stuck in and did well. I think at last, we can really see that the Bobby Manc way could really pay off - 1st half was a walk in the park - 2nd half, we allowed them way too much possession but there was never really any danger and we could have had another 2 or 3 if SWP, Bellers and DJ could figure out where the goal posts were. GREAT DAY

Nice to see John Stapleton and Rodney Marsh standing with the rest of us.

Bluethemaway said:
Nice to see John Stapleton and Rodney Marsh standing with the rest of us.

I knew John Stapleton is a died in the wool Blue but didn't realise Marsh is (especially after some of his tv comments over the past few years) but to be fair to the man he obviously wasn't just on a corporate jolly if he was stood with the lads.

can someone explain to me why there seems to be a hate by some city fans against london fans who support city. I have supported city for 40 yrs and have met and travelled all over to see city who i love but now i am realy considering not to bother going to the games sorry but is this what city fans see a club that only can be suported by people in manchester. Sorry for the rant apart for some arse holes great day out CITD.

Blue Mist said:
I knew John Stapleton is a died in the wool Blue but didn't realise Marsh is (especially after some of his tv comments over the past few years) but to be fair to the man he obviously wasn't just on a corporate jolly if he was stood with the lads.

Seen John at a few games down south. Got to shake Rodneys hand today, but would have though he would have divided loyalities with Fulham.

Some nice clunge in the shittiest corporate boxes behind us today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.