JUST GOT BAK FROM EWOOD FARM

vbr said:
RACHACE said:
had a guy behind me today and at every opportunity he was calling Vassel all the names under the sun, we were sat near the front and when the players were warming up he kept trying to get Vassels attention just to let him kno that he thinks that he is shit.

pmsl, imagining that in my head gave me a good chuckle

the guy was an utter prick for example i think kompany made a bad pass and he blamed it on vassell and he wanted him off before he even touched the ball

i remember taking 2 sheffield lads to the game blades v city (ballongate !) and saying to the lads "we will have a pint in here they are city lads ,my team proud and a good laugh away from home

we walked in and there were about 20 lads in shellsuits aged 14-17 drinking lager pissed at 11.30am.
annoying averyone including the city fans

my mate said " jesus and these are your better behaved supporters"
tb fair we did sell 7,000 to help boost their crowd and any man and his dog could get a ticket for those games

Sloppyjoshua said:
vbr said:
pmsl, imagining that in my head gave me a good chuckle

the guy was an utter prick for example i think kompany made a bad pass and he blamed it on vassell and he wanted him off before he even touched the ball

lol oh i know he sounds like a real prick and it would have annoyed me too, but just imagining some prick trying to get vass' attention every opportunity he could to call him shit is what gave me a chuckle.

scall1 said:
We do get a few more knobs than usual at local matches rather than the ones further away. We saw em on the train going, you could just tell they were on a day trip for beer and police rather than to watch the footy.

I must be getting old when I decided on a Bovril at half time instead of a pint, but went to Coke (aCola!!) when they didn't serve Bovril! NO BOVRIL!

But giving abuse to a player when he's warming up before the game just ain't on. I know the bloke was just stating fact (he he), but come on, every new match is a clean slate.

No mate, they go for beer and footy, the 2 of them compliment eachother and make for a good day out with the lads. Too many people concentrating on slagging others off for enjoying themselves.

The people giving abuse are just as often the middle aged bovril drinkers I think you will find.

vbr said:
Sloppyjoshua said:

lol oh i know he sounds like a real prick and it would have annoyed me too, but just imagining some prick trying to get vass' attention every opportunity he could to call him shit is what gave me a chuckle.

it was really funny at fist but he did it for the whole game surprised someone didnt say anything

RobbieBrewer said:
There are some nobheads about at games,true-but 90% is almost always the number that people who don't have a clue come out with when trying to back some wild statement up.

And 90% of them do it from behind their PC while the rest of us were at Blackburn....

True_Blue69 said:
The people giving abuse are just as often the middle aged bovril drinkers I think you will find.

That's the whole terrible thing about the situation mate, I'm 25!!!! Damn! In my defence, I've been drinking for 2 weeks non stop and am all beer'd out.

bluejase said:
nout wrong with having a beer mate, didn't hear much moaning today if i'm honest and the 2nd goal was celebrated in true city style by falling from the 9th row to pitch level :D

dont get me wrong, defo nowt wrong with avin a few pre match refreshments. Just seems that sum fans tend to enjoy the getting arseholed and slagging OUR players off rather than actually watching the game and seeing how it is developing.

I find it mad, but each to their own I suppose

I think we have more dickheads shouting abuse than most, singling out players to make their lives a misery, one bad game and they are the devils spunk.
But a lot of this attitude is because we have been waiting so long for something to happen and patience is wearing thin, we need something positive to aleviate the tension as reward for the long loyal support we have given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.