Just had me a Thought...

Bigga said:
...Now that we're Prem Champs, do we get invited to play in the World Club Championships?

Does it even get played any more??

Baffling conundrum.

But no-one seems to have spotted that we are now "Prem Champs" - which sounds tres Francais (and very much in the style of "Didier Des" Champs) so I suspect that we will be going all continental and perhaps the final will be played in Paris.

If we do happen to qualify (although I'm not 100% sure that we do), I sincerely hope that Mr Fletcher will insist on security being taken care of by the World Police. Does anyone know?

My wife's former boss is ITK, and he just posted on Twitter that it's the winners of the Champions' League who play in that.

Edit: Turns out it was a fake account, and it's actually the winners of the European Super Cup who play in that.

Steharry said:
So after nine pages am I right in saying it's the champions league winners, but who do they play in that?

Don't they play the winner of the Europa League in the European Super Cup?

It's the Winners of the FA Cup that play in it this year - So it's definitely Chelsea.

As it's the World Club Trophy, the opposition is a World Invitational XI, captained by Phil Jones.

borassic said:
Bigga said:
Alright twattos...
Did you get any PMs?

Umm... Not as you would like, Boz!

index.php

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.