Just heard-Fernando Llorente

sniff said:
Gelsons Dad said:
Pigeonho said:
Rodallega to Spuds been reported all day, it won't be him.
Whenever i've seen this Llorente kid i've never been overly impressed with him. Still, it's another to the books I suppose and in my currently semi-pissed state i'll smile at anything.

world cup winner

The last half hour of one game in the whole competition.... hardly worth the aclaim of world cup winner
Medal, medal, medal.

blink922 said:
Starting for Bilbao. Was never anything in this anyway.

Will he have time to back his bag, get a flight, agree terms, pass a medical and get the interview done for the OS after he's finsihed his game?

I'll get me coat

Blue Si O.B said:
bournemouthblue said:
Many thanks...didnt go through the pages....i will be shocked if thats the case....bit late in the day now....is tevez leaving then......
where abouts in bournemouth do you live bournemouth blue? i lived on the crecent in boscombe for a while then wicham rd and then westover rd in bournemouth center. loved there left in 98.
You lived in the slums of Boscombe? Bet you're glad you got out mate :)

Hahhahahahahahhahah.yeah boscombe is not too good....moved to southbourne about 4 yrs ago...before that was living in london so ive been away from manchester 11 yrs....

LoveCity said:
Blatant WUMing, wasn't even a 1% chance of this happening. Why do people do this?
Probably for attention. If I was ITK I would keep it to myself and get down to the Bookies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.