Just like City..... I am an innocent man.....

I got pulled by highway patrol after coming back from Tijuana. Half ounce of weed under spare tyre.
Twat cop had stopped us because he saw the wife smoking. He harangued her so I found myself arguing with him in fast lane of freeway before I saw sense and shut the fuck up.
He told me to follow him but when he turned off I put my foot down and pissed off.
Got a speeding ticket through the post a few weeks later after we'd left the country. Still not paid it.
Did you see the donkey show?

A few weeks ago I was stopped for allegedly speeding around the Tampa Airport area..... 65 in a 35 zone.....

A work colleague urged me to contact a "Better Call Saul" type lawyer and he'd get me off.

I called the number, explained the situation and the receptionist said "no problem, we will take care of it for $50 more than the speeding ticket fine"

I asked her "how does it work when I was allegedly banged to rights caught speeding well above the limit?

The reply was that the police officer will never turn up in court. Not worth his or the Tampa police's time.

Today I received this letter from my lawyer... I'm a free man.... no points on my licence and no increase in my insurance policy ha ha
What was a $280 fine and points on the licence became a $330 fee for "Better Call Saul" ha ha ha

View attachment 125149
Yes, but if you were doing 65 in a 35 zone you are still a cock.

Did you learn nothing from watching The Dukes of Hazzard...?

If you're going to speed, make sure you're wearing a pair of hot pants.

1720946564996-png.125267
If I had a wife that looked like that, I wouldn't be driving. Only to the doctors after a few months of shagging, to tell her that my cocks fell off.

A few weeks ago I was stopped for allegedly speeding around the Tampa Airport area..... 65 in a 35 zone.....

A work colleague urged me to contact a "Better Call Saul" type lawyer and he'd get me off.

I called the number, explained the situation and the receptionist said "no problem, we will take care of it for $50 more than the speeding ticket fine"

I asked her "how does it work when I was allegedly banged to rights caught speeding well above the limit?

The reply was that the police officer will never turn up in court. Not worth his or the Tampa police's time.

Today I received this letter from my lawyer... I'm a free man.... no points on my licence and no increase in my insurance policy ha ha
What was a $280 fine and points on the licence became a $330 fee for "Better Call Saul" ha ha ha

View attachment 125149

If the police officer never turns up, why didn’t you just defend yourself in court and cut out the middle man ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.