Just like City..... I am an innocent man.....

That's allegedly ;)
It's a 3 lane highway straight into the airport, not a built up area with a school in the middle.
Its not allegedly. You know whether or not you were going 30kph over the speed limit. If you weren't please except my apologies if you were, you were driving like a cock. We've all done it. I'll admit that I've driven like a cock from time to time but don't hide behind allegedly though. You know whether or not you were doing it, when the cop stopped you.

That's allegedly ;)
It's a 3 lane highway straight into the airport, not a built up area with a school in the middle.
But still, the poster has a point. A group of highly trained professionals would have weighed up every angle, the type of road, the amount of traffic etc and decided after much deliberation on a speed limit that is suitable for that road. You have taken it upon yourself to act like God, 'I am more knowledgeable than those mere mortals'

It's why you will find me doing 27 mph in a 30 zone just in case they misjudged it.
And just to prove I am right to be cautious, it's amazing how many people follow my example. They even honk their horns to show they're in agreement.

Last edited:
But still, the poster has a point. A group of highly trained professionals would have weighed up every angle, the type of road, the amount of traffic etc and decided after much deliberation on a speed limit that is suitable for that road. You have taken it upon yourself to act like God, 'I am more knowledgeable than those mere mortals'

It's why you will find me doing 27 mph in a 30 zone just in case they misjudged it.
And just to prove I am right to be cautious, it's amazing how many people follow my example. They even honk their horns to show their in agreement.
Show their what in agreement?

;-)

Its not allegedly. You know whether or not you were going 30kph over the speed limit. If you weren't please except my apologies if you were, you were driving like a cock. We've all done it. I'll admit that I've driven like a cock from time to time but don't hide behind allegedly though. You know whether or not you were doing it, when the cop stopped you.
To be honest I've driven to the Airport loads of times (especially when i was a driver for Uber for a while though in fairness it was always late at night / early in the morning) and never noticed the limit was so slow. You are on a 3 lane motorway heading north that exits onto 2 lanes for the airport and becomes 3 lanes when the southerly direction lane merges and off you all go for another mile with 3 lanes with a couple of slip roads on the left for parking.

I have been driving on the road since the incident and now have seen the 35 signs.... and been a good boy :)

I got pulled by highway patrol after coming back from Tijuana. Half ounce of weed under spare tyre.
Twat cop had stopped us because he saw the wife smoking. He harangued her so I found myself arguing with him in fast lane of freeway before I saw sense and shut the fuck up.
He told me to follow him but when he turned off I put my foot down and pissed off.
Got a speeding ticket through the post a few weeks later after we'd left the country. Still not paid it.
Why would you buy weed in Tijuana ?

To be honest I've driven to the Airport loads of times (especially when i was a driver for Uber for a while though in fairness it was always late at night / early in the morning) and never noticed the limit was so slow. You are on a 3 lane motorway heading north that exits onto 2 lanes for the airport and becomes 3 lanes when the southerly direction lane merges and off you all go for another mile with 3 lanes with a couple of slip roads on the left for parking.

I have been driving on the road since the incident and now have seen the 35 signs.... and been a good boy :)
Good man. I got done doing 89mph on the motorway here, about 20 years ago. Thought I was unlucky at the time. Now, as a family man, I realise I was being a prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.