Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Blues

... and utter, total, crazed euphoria.
The previous 36 mean nothing now, the derby is gone, we must take this game by the scruff of the neck and score, score and score again to take this crown from the darkside.
We have the player's to do this, and the fan's will be the 12th man and more.
Just believe City, take us through the next 90 mins and get all three points.
This will be the longest 3 or 4 day's of my life.
Play with the freedom In your hearts City and we will prevail.

WE CAN DO THIS!!

fuck me I'm stressed!!!

ha ha know how you feel mate! Im gonna explode. Speaking of stress, it could be worse, a colleague at work has to travel around all the time and is in Suriname for the next 2 weeks. Try finding a telly out there.....thats stress! wouldnt want to be in his position.

just as i was settling down. another sleepless night awaits.

Uber Blues said:
... and utter, total, crazed euphoria.
The previous 36 mean nothing now, the derby is gone, we must take this game by the scruff of the neck and score, score and score again to take this crown from the darkside.
We have the player's to do this, and the fan's will be the 12th man and more.
Just believe City, take us through the next 90 mins and get all three points.
This will be the longest 3 or 4 day's of my life.
Play with the freedom In your hearts City and we will prevail.

WE CAN DO THIS!!

fuck me I'm stressed!!!

110% CUP FINAL
COME ON CITY

I've not slept properly for over a week. After Monday night I was running all different permutations through my head for the Newcastle game, and then QPR. If we beat Newcastle, then I reckon Swansea will get a result at the swamp, and then we can really start dreaming of glory. I feel sick again now with worry

carolyn said:
I've not slept properly for over a week. After Monday night I was running all different permutations through my head for the Newcastle game, and then QPR. If we beat Newcastle, then I reckon Swansea will get a result at the swamp, and then we can really start dreaming of glory. I feel sick again now with worry

spot on, have the same. woke up Tues morning around 4.30am, sat up in bed thinking about the Newc game for 1/2 hr, cant even remember what i was thinking about particularly, is nuts. i also cant recall hardly anything that happened on Monday before the game, and i barely drunk a thing.

I'm really hoping tonight's game will be very hard for Newcastle, so the two less days of rest really has a noticeable impact on Sunday.

I can see our result dictating how the rags get on against Swansea

We beat Newcastle and I can see them being totally demolarised and unmotivated going into their match, meaning Swansea win and we (for all intents and purposes) win the league whilst we're travelling back down the A1

We fail to beat Newcastle and they will be well up for it and will rip Swansea a new arsehole. Can't see them reclaiming top spot and losing it again on the last day.

So basically, we beat Newcastle we win the league, we don't beat Newcastle they win the league

chaddblue said:
I can see our result dictating how the rags get on against Swansea

We beat Newcastle and I can see them being totally demolarised and unmotivated going into their match, meaning Swansea win and we (for all intents and purposes) win the league whilst we're travelling back down the A1

We fail to beat Newcastle and they will be well up for it and will rip Swansea a new arsehole. Can't see them reclaiming top spot and losing it again on the last day.

So basically, we beat Newcastle we win the league, we don't beat Newcastle they win the league

Exactly how I see it. I think they see Newcastle as their last chance saloon. If we don't get 3 points they'll smash both Swansea and Sunderland. Momentum could never be more key than it is right now. By hook or by crook we need a win on Sunday. A well fought draw just simply won't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.