Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst it is clearly the key game, We will still have to beat QPR.

There is no doubt that we will be big favourites but we still have to go out and do it.

Dont get too carried away until it is impossible for us not to win the league.

Every player has to die for that shirt Sunday, we are so,so close we can nearly touch the trophy.
Please don't let it slip now, I don't know how I would cope.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Whilst it is clearly the key game, We will still have to beat QPR.

There is no doubt that we will be big favourites but we still have to go out and do it.

Dont get too carried away until it is impossible for us not to win the league.

THIS^^^
If we beat newcastle we still have to beat a relegation battling QPR on the last day.

I have never been so nervous,started smoking again,don't have much of an appetite,which isn't a bad thing for a fat ****! and Sunday seems an eternity away,yet i just want it now.

I have to disagree about the Q.P.R. game,the next 90 minutes are like a champions league final and a whole prem campaign rolled into one for me,and it's a much about discipline on the day as anything else,this is not an easy away ground to come away with three points,but if we get those,and i think we can,i think we'll put on a show against Hughes mob on Sunday the 13th of May.

Still got QPR too, no celebrations until the cold hard maths says we are Champions.

Having said that, if we beat Newcastle, and Swansea win, I will be unfit for work on Monday. And I won't care.

Now I'm worried - Newcastle have won 8 and drawn 2 of their home premier league games since December. Lets hope we can inflict a defeat on them Sunday before I have a nervous breakdown

A draw is no good. we have to win and those players need to be titans for 90 + minutes

omcfc said:
Still got QPR too, no celebrations until the cold hard maths says we are Champions.

Having said that, if we beat Newcastle, and Swansea win, I will be unfit for work on Monday. And I won't care.

Bank Holiday on Monday mate, so drink yourself stupid if it happens!

Come on City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.