Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
the toon do not fear yous im afraid no presure ..

be interesting to see how your players react to the 50 odd thousand atmosphere on sunday .
(also our last home game)

as ive said before i hope yous win the league . but just reading the comments on here .

i think yous overhype your team

ive watched yous loads . on your day yous are good . but yove had some shockers aswell .

just glad we beat chelsea gives us both something to play for ..

cant wait

toffee balls said:
LoveCity said:
Newcastle are resembling the rags this week, they are going through their starting 11 and sending "warnings" to us. I hope we twat them.
This

Well don't you get kids on every forum annoying people with stupid rubbish like that.

I think we'll all enjoy the game City and Toon in a sadistic nail-biting kind of way but I wouldn't miss it for the world seeing as so much rides on it for both teams.
I genuinely mean may the best team win and hope the referee keeps a low profile so we can enjoy the feast before us.
I like City as my second team but on Sunday I will be one of the 50000 zebras screaming passion from level 7...

Good luck to you and hope you beat the rags to the title on the last day of the season...

leeznufc said:

be interesting to see how your players react to the 50 odd thousand atmosphere on sunday .

as ive said before i hope yous win the league . but just reading the comments on here .

ive watched yous loads . on your day yous are good . but yove had some shockers aswell .

cant wait
We have had an awful lot more good days than bad days

how can you overhype a team that is top of the league scored the most and conceded the least

leeznufc said:

cant wait
Hopefully the way they reacted to 70,000 (albeit that's questionable) at OT.

i hate to be negative but we have no chance.
you think howard webb will let us win the league.
you are all about to see the most corrupt thing ever take place.

leeznufc said:

cant wait

While we appreciate people from all over the world here it is generally accepted that english is a first language

So you think players who played in champions league finals, world cup finals, fa cup finals are going to wilt in front of 50 thousand shirtless grunting geordies, these players played in the the argentinian leagues, in the camp nou do me a fabour.

We overhype our team, not quote as much as you overhype yours im afraid, we have had some shockers, would those be the shockers where we lost by 1 goal or the shockers where we shipped four to a relegation team or 5 to fulham or 5 to spurs im confused which ones were they.

You overhype your team massively you have some good players dont get me wrong but apart from cisse the way he is playing at the moment they are players that no one else wanted, demba ba was turned down by stoke and yeah hes had a good season but i dont think real madrid will be banging down your door anytime soon. We have all been trying to show newcastle the respect that they deserve me more than anyone but dont get ahead of yourselves remember where you were not a season ago.

pudge said:

cant wait

Can any one help decipher who or what is a 'yous'?

with my home club Schalke i lost twice the title on the last away match.
Both times the team played excessively cautious, tried to control the game, waiting for the one golden opportunity to score and instead conceded one out of the blue....
and were completely lost after that

Please City, don´t try this strategy.

Ruhr said:
with my home club Schalke i lost twice the title on the last away match.
Both times the team played excessively cautious, tried to control the game, waiting for the one golden opportunity to score and instead conceded one out of the blue....
and were completely lost after that

Please City, don´t try this strategy.
What position do you play? Was it because you didn't track back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.