Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenFreak said:
Stoned Rose said:
xzbit04 said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqlgkr_28-04-12-wigan-newcastle-4-0_sport?search_algo=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqlgkr ... rch_algo=1</a>

Thats a video of all the Wigan goals

Thanks mate :)

But, as has been stated several times, that was a one-time flop by Newcastle. .

Except for shipping five at Spurs, failing to hold a two goal lead against Wolves at home and getting booed off after being beaten at home by WBA or someone.

Pam said:
RavenFreak said:
Stoned Rose said:

Except for shipping five at Spurs, failing to hold a two goal lead against Wolves at home and getting booed off after being beaten at home by WBA or someone.
Not forgetting that they got five put past them at Fulham

Pam said:
RavenFreak said:
Stoned Rose said:

Their fans say they don't put in the same performance levels against clubs like Wolves and West Brom but nearly always step up against the top clubs. Chelsea beating them 3-0 at St. James' is what we should take some hope from but besides that they've been excellent against top clubs at home.

SuperYaya said:
I'm shitting myself.

Had a dream that we went 2-0 down last night.

Ditto mate. I had a nightmare we got beat and was so relieved to wake up and realise it was just a dream. The good thing is, I had a nightmare of getting beat by United and we know how that ended up.

They are shite and we'll batter them.

They are way out of their depth and nowhere near good enough to be hunting 4th.

They will get found out tomorrow when they come at us.

City are way above their station.

4-1 to the mighty blues.

Believe.

samharris said:
Unknown_Genius said:
badmash said:
On there way to Newcastle

AsIuv9uCAAACuwc.jpg

Come On

Is that a plane they're on?

And you call yourself 'Genius' ;)

It just seems a bit unusual, considering its either train or coach.

Thats all.... : /

its pissing me off that people are treating the QPR game as 3 points already, sound like rags.

yes we should win, but that means nowt

Blue>Red said:
its pissing me off that people are treating the QPR game as 3 points already, sound like rags.

yes we should win, but that means nowt

one game at a time

two cup finals to glory

we hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.