Just Newcastle between us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue>Red said:
its pissing me off that people are treating the QPR game as 3 points already, sound like rags.

yes we should win, but that means nowt
Nobody's treating it like that. It's just that there's no fucking point in that game even existing if we don't beat Newcastle, so why talk about it? The Newcastle game is everything.

Tricky_Trev said:
Blue>Red said:
its pissing me off that people are treating the QPR game as 3 points already, sound like rags.

yes we should win, but that means nowt
Nobody's treating it like that. It's just that there's no fucking point in that game even existing if we don't beat Newcastle, so why talk about it? The Newcastle game is everything.

Almost had a row about QPR with someone this afternoon. Everyone is acting as if there's only one game left. Some of you seem to have forgotten that the Clueless One will be back at ours this time next week.

Newcastle game is the most important game, as was the rags on monday. If we win, QPR will become then most important game. No one is taking QPR lightly its just that we can only stress out about one game at a time at the moment or the cardiac departments would be full of city fans.

mancboy123 said:
Seriously chapaz our players have played in the argentinian leagues, in the camp nou, the bernabeu, in world cup finals, fa cup finals, champions league finals, do you genuinely think st james is that intimidating an atmosphere that it will make them crumble?

Your home record:

17 wins
1 draw
0 losses

Your away record:

9 wins
4 draw
5 losses

That says it all. Players can have all the experience in the world, but if you're in an incased area (i.e. a stadium) with a team and 50,000+ grown people against you, it makes a big difference, as records clearly show in 99% of teams.

You've hit problems on the road a number of times during the season, but St James Park is one of the largest stadiums in England with some of the most loudest and passionate fans. If we really get going and get behind the team it's going to be just as much of a mental challenge for your side as it will be a physical challenge.

Chappaz said:
mancboy123 said:
Seriously chapaz our players have played in the argentinian leagues, in the camp nou, the bernabeu, in world cup finals, fa cup finals, champions league finals, do you genuinely think st james is that intimidating an atmosphere that it will make them crumble?

Your home record:

17 wins
1 draw
0 losses

Your away record:

9 wins
4 draw
5 losses

That says it all. Players can have all the experience in the world, but if you're in an incased area (i.e. a stadium) with a team and 50,000+ grown people against you, it makes a big difference, as records clearly show in 99% of teams.

You've hit problems on the road a number of times during the season, but St James Park is one of the largest stadiums in England with some of the most loudest and passionate fans. If we really get going and get behind the team it's going to be just as much of a mental challenge for your side as it will be a physical challenge.

Our problems on the road have mainly been due to attitude and struggling to break down a ten man defence. There will be no lacking desire on sunday and newcastle going for the win will only open up the kind of space our midfield had at the start of the season

Been saying for weeks that this will be our toughest game. Bricking it at the moment. Setting off at 9 in the morning and know i will be paying a few visits to the bog before i set off. Come on city.

ive always liked newcastle, but this is getting a bit fucking much. when did their team turn into barcelona, and the atmosphere into galatasaray? they've had a top season, no doubt, but fuck me i hope you lot hit the ground with a bump tomorrow, when you come back down to planet earth. jesus!

Cheadle Blue said:
ive always liked newcastle, but this is getting a bit fucking much. when did their team turn into barcelona, and the atmosphere into galatasaray? they've had a top season, no doubt, but fuck me i hope you lot hit the ground with a bump tomorrow, when you come back down to planet earth. jesus!

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

marco said:
Cheadle Blue said:

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.