Just now on talksport {merged}

Re: Just now on talk*****

de niro said:
FFS STOP RINGING THEM.

they dont give a rats arse about ben hafa, de jong or anyone else, they just chat shit so you'll ring in.

I've heard you on there once or twice!

Stop getting trolled. Ignore it, don't respond or even listen and all of a sudden they haven't got a show.

Ducado said:
I bet Talksport monitor this forum, they know it's a rich feeding ground, will people stop biting it's their strategy, mention City and they get a thread on here (Free publicity) don't bite they will move on

I'm sure their editorial meeting each morning includes "check bluemoon forum, see what the latest wind up topic is and make that topic of the day."

It probably comes just below "Slag all things Manchester City off, even if they have won" in the editorial list.

Why anyone either listens to this heap of shit radio station, let alone is mug enough to actually phone it up, is beyond me. How many times do people need to be told that they are controversial because it raises revenue (from mugs phoning in on their premium rate number, and from advertising) to keep the station going.

When we were shit, and penny less, they liked City fans and generally supported us as a club, but there was little we did then that created debate to raise revenue for their station. Its different now.

Its a pity that City don't take some action, and just ban ALL of them from entering any of our premises.

They (talk spurt) havent got an ounce of journalist skill's between the lot of them. It's a tactic to cause "offence" and/or to create such a storm as to have people "city fans" and others call in to argue a pointless point. The reaction of the Newcastle players/officials and even the injured player have left me in no doubt that NDJ went in hard, but did not GO OUT TO BREAK OR SHATTER THAT LADS LEG!

PLEASE DONT FALL FOR IT, BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS IGNORE THE TOSSERS.

I would however add how in gods name Stanley Collimore has the nerve to go on about Nigel De Jong and "previous form" on a football pitch, with a track record like his is quite frankly mind numbing in the extreme!

Re: TalkSport.

Why do people listen to it and then complain? Just... don't listen. That's the easy way around it, surely? :\

It's always puzzled me.

Exactly hosted by cocks for cocks.

TalkSport.

Know your enemy.

You can guarantee that the lies and bullshit spouted on things like Talksport will be repeated by numerous uninformed supporters of other teams.

It's good to know what you're up against.

mancitymick said:
I agree in parts with what you say but today was nothing but a City / NDJ assasination . I had to ring in. My blood was boiling

Seriously mate - why do it to yourself?

I mean - you've tuned into some sorry excuse for a radio station, which has made you so angry that your 'blood was boiling', and you had to take leave of all reason and phone in (at an exorbitant rate, which they'll be gladly pocketing, whilst makling a note to wind up City fans more often as its such an easy earner).

Surely its best to avoid something which provokes such an extreme reaction in you - particularly when its so easy to do. Just don't listen to it mate. From experience its just a load of washed up wasters and ex-pros who literally can't do anything else in life apart from talk absolute shite into a microphone for a couple of hours every night, and who possess deeply questionable morals of their own which surely they should be more concerned about, making deliberatley antagonistic comments with very little basis in fact - punctuated only by the occasional poor soul who's so mad he has to phone in, and by repeated mind-numbing adverts for van insurance and gloss emulsion.

I mean - I'd rather stick my head in a vice than voluntarily abuse myself in that way

MCFC BOB said:
Why do people listen to it and then complain? Just... don't listen. That's the easy way around it, surely? :\

It's always puzzled me.

it seems ironic to me that people come on these threads about talksport advising people not to react, just ignore it.

the advice i would give to people who don't like these talksport threads is "don't react, just ignore it."

to the OP, ignore the moaners, i like to know what the monkeys in the talksport cage are banging on about. i often listen when driving as i don't want to hear the shite music offered on other radio channels. i know the game they play before you all start again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.