Just now on talksport {merged}

it is easy to switch off,but for some the constant slagging off of players and their club is just to much to take,they feel by responding is partly passion and love for their respective club which they are entilted to do....

now i like talksport, and what they do, and take your blue tinted specs off, is stir up contoversial moments about every team, and stoke the fire up.
be honest, if you put talksport on and they were all sat, drinking tea, agreeing with everyone in the world about everything, would you listen?
or would you come on here and type talksport, how fecking boring is that?
its the same everywhere, controversy sells.
its not a coincidence, 5live, the sun, talksport, channel 5, the mail, star, etc......
everyone here in the past 4 days has slagged most of these off, but thats what they want!!
before us, it was liverpool, rags, arsenal, chelski the list goes on<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:45 pm --<br /><br />now i like talksport, and what they do, and take your blue tinted specs off, is stir up contoversial moments about every team, and stoke the fire up.
be honest, if you put talksport on and they were all sat, drinking tea, agreeing with everyone in the world about everything, would you listen?
or would you come on here and type talksport, how fecking boring is that?
its the same everywhere, controversy sells.
its not a coincidence, 5live, the sun, talksport, channel 5, the mail, star, etc......
everyone here in the past 4 days has slagged most of these off, but thats what they want!!
before us, it was liverpool, rags, arsenal, chelski the list goes on

tevezisablue said:
Sorry for another thread on this but I feel it deserved a thread of it's own.

A caller has just phoned up talkshite and accused Mickey Quinn of Slander for saying Nige 'meant to do him'

So what do they do? thats right, promptly cut the guy off and say it's just an opinion from a fellow pro.

It's time City done something I'm raging here.

I didn't realise Alan Shearer was a member of this forum.

Why don't you ring Quinn up, put on a Dutch accent and tell him you're Nigel DeJong. Then say to him that when he leaves the shtudio tonight and goesh to hish car, you're going to shlide down the car park and shnap him in two.

Talksport

I've never listened to Talksport. I don't even know where it is on the dial. I've just listened to a balanced debate on 5 live on the DeJong tackle.

I keep reading on Bluemoon how shite Talksport is and it seems to me it gets right under the skin of a lot of city fans. So why listen?

Re: Talksport

scousemanc said:
I've never listened to Talksport. I don't even know where it is on the dial. I've just listened to a balanced debate on 5 live on the DeJong tackle.

I keep reading on Bluemoon how shite Talksport is and it seems to me it gets right under the skin of a lot of city fans. So why listen?

Who were the pundits on 5live and what did they say?

kippaxblue76 said:
scousemanc said:

They had a Dutch journalist saying that the Dutch have become increasingly unhappy with the way the team played in the final. That is not the Dutch way. So the manager has made a scapegoat of Dejong. Should appease the Dutch people, and press.

I keep reading on Bluemoon how shite Talksport is and it seems to me it gets right under the skin of a lot of city fans. So why listen?[/quote]
just for the record, i listen to it most of the day and i know when they say things to try and get a responce - it beats listening to Tinie Tempah or bloody Jason Derulo every fuckin' 10 minutes - now that would wind me up!

scousemanc said:
kippaxblue76 said:

They had a Dutch journalist saying that the Dutch have become increasingly unhappy with the way the team played in the final. That is not the Dutch way. So the manager has made a scapegoat of Dejong. Should appease the Dutch people, and press.

Instead of Van Bommell, who apart from being the dirtiest player in the dutch side, is one of the dirtiest players i've seen... how he got away with everything he did in the World Cup is beyond me!

kippaxblue76 said:
scousemanc said:

Pundits were Claridge, Motson and Custis. All very well balanced about NDJ. Basically saying NDJ has no case to answer and totally supportive. No emdia witch hunt here..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.