Just one more signing?

I think it will be one major signing to come, it will only happen using Bobinho as bait, nothing else, another 4 major signings is just a ridiculous notion!

Neil McNab said:
I think it will be one major signing to come, it will only happen using Bobinho as bait, nothing else, another 4 major signings is just a ridiculous notion!

I guess it depends on what you consider a major signing.

i think 2 a new LB which if all rumours are true then Kolarov and a new striker which i hope is Dzeko. Think we will give up on average milner

squirtyflower said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Would have thought we were in need of 2 a LB and CF (RSC to leave) but we seem to be persuing Milner and we will prob get 3 more signings.

This would be consistent with us being in for
Dzeko
Koralov
Milner

would be extremely happy with the whole of the window if we got the first two

can't be arsed with milner though

My thoughts exactly pal. More than happy.

briand said:
squirtyflower said:
would be extremely happy with the whole of the window if we got the first two

can't be arsed with milner though

Still need a creative player in C.M. i.m.o. - I was all in favour of signing Arteta, from Neverton, but, as Liverpool seem prepared to let him go, now feel that Mascherano, may be a better bet. (the added bonus being, that Gollum wouldn't get a penny)

Anyone else agree?

simon23 said:
if there are 3-4 signings to be still made the best i would hope for is

kolorov
torres/ballotelli/dzeko
maicon ( suppose this could be the WOW signing that has been rumoured)

not sure we would get any of the other WOW signings being mentioned....fabregas will only go to barca IF he leaves arsenal.......kaka...hmmm maybe but would Jose sell him before he had chance to manage him??....cannt see it being eto'o (though this would be the ideal for me) all the others are out of reach i would think.

still dont believe we need milner at all....esp now we have yaya and if MJ can get back to full fitness then he plays the box to box role as well

MJ is miles away

December before he's playing, then however long it takes to make it back to the first team

With the expectation around the team it probably makes sense to plan without him, if and when he comes back it's a bonus

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
briand said:

Still need a creative player in C.M. i.m.o. - I was all in favour of signing Arteta, from Neverton, but, as Liverpool seem prepared to let him go, now feel that Mascherano, may be a better bet. (the added bonus being, that Gollum wouldn't get a penny)

Anyone else agree?

No to both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.