Just one more signing?

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
briand said:
My thoughts exactly pal. More than happy.

Still need a creative player in C.M. i.m.o. - I was all in favour of signing Arteta, from Neverton, but, as Liverpool seem prepared to let him go, now feel that Mascherano, may be a better bet. (the added bonus being, that Gollum wouldn't get a penny)

Anyone else agree?

hahahahaha mascherano a creative player?????

Why are so many so-called City fans so bloody stupid? We should not be looking to get more than two more signings, end of story. That will make five for the summer. Any more and we will find it extremely difficult to get a team spirit going. With our existing new signings, it will take at least three months for our squad to gel.

leewill31 said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Still need a creative player in C.M. i.m.o. - I was all in favour of signing Arteta, from Neverton, but, as Liverpool seem prepared to let him go, now feel that Mascherano, may be a better bet. (the added bonus being, that Gollum wouldn't get a penny)

Anyone else agree?

hahahahaha mascherano a creative player?????

Need someone who can spot a pass in CM though - Only Arteta mentioned so far

lionheart said:
Why are so many so-called City fans so bloody stupid? We should not be looking to get more than two more signings, end of story. That will make five for the summer. Any more and we will find it extremely difficult to get a team spirit going. With our existing new signings, it will take at least three months for our squad to gel.

we are building a squad to challenge on 4 fronts, we cannot do that with 11 players

and dont call me stupid

lionheart said:

Yeah, still think one of the 2 needs to be a creative CM though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.