Just realised I'm missing the last game of the season.

Dj1979

Going on a stag Thursday to Sunday flight back leaves 4.00 so maybe get first 10-15. I might end up taking this flight down with checking the scores

Re: Just realised I'm missing the last game of the season.

No ticket sale lol From n. Ireland and unfortunately a true story

We've known for the last 6 months that we will be missing the west ham game for the most pathetic of reasons - it'll be the only home game that I've missed this season and all because my dickhead of a sister has organised her son's holy communion (catholic thing) for next Sunday. It's in london, my initial refusal to go caused huge family rift and near divorce - I'm ashamed to say that I was spineless and gave in , my logic was that if I went to match we we wouldn't win title and if I missed it we would (it's working so far)

has anyone had to miss a match of this importance for a worse reason ???

All rest days at work have been cancelled, have to work 1100 to 2000 shift now when it was in the middle of a few days off. :((

chidge said:
We've known for the last 6 months that we will be missing the west ham game for the most pathetic of reasons - it'll be the only home game that I've missed this season and all because my dickhead of a sister has organised her son's holy communion (catholic thing) for next Sunday. It's in london, my initial refusal to go caused huge family rift and near divorce - I'm ashamed to say that I was spineless and gave in , my logic was that if I went to match we we wouldn't win title and if I missed it we would (it's working so far)

has anyone had to miss a match of this importance for a worse reason ???

My daughter got married in November 2012, we missed a 5 nil drubbing of Aston villa. I still hold it against her.

I'd have missed my own wedding before a possible title decider.

chidge said:

has anyone had to miss a match of this importance for a worse reason ???[/quote

I would seriously fuck the holy communion off if we are top of the league going into the west ham match

BringBackSwales said:
chidge said:

has anyone had to miss a match of this importance for a worse reason ???[/quote

I would seriously fuck the holy communion off if we are top of the league going into the west ham match

Exactly. Being your close family they'd know what it meant to you and willingly excuse you. Mine would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.