Just Seen Tevez

kbb said:
kinkladze10 said:
Next to Mary D's in the chippy he had chips meat pie and curry also had a can of stella in his back pocket. someone email clarkie to sign him up whilst he has stella in him.

This is a lie - obviously you can't fit a can of Stella in your back pocket!!

It might be a squeeze but if it was one of the pint sized ones....forget it.

I'm sorry, but threads like these clearly illustrate the lack of investment in our education system.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
kinkladze10 said:
Next to Mary D's in the chippy he had chips meat pie and curry also had a can of stella in his back pocket. someone email clarkie to sign him up whilst he has stella in him.

Hundreds of millions of sperm, and you were the fastest.

Fuck me.
funny as f@ck good response

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
kinkladze10 said:

Fuck me.
lol, quality rebuke.

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
kinkladze10 said:

Fuck me.

Absolutly quality, PMSL!!! definetly going to be using that from now on!!

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
kinkladze10 said:

Fuck me.

quality mate!

Ticket For Schalke said:
people should get a 24 hour ban for shite posts like these

24 hours? is that all...?

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
kinkladze10 said:

Fuck me.
PMSL, class.

lionheart said:
kinkladze10 said:
That's strange because he has just opened the new Dubai Metro subway in the company of the Sheikh himself...

looks awesome by the way

but not a patch on manchester trams;(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.